Best or Worst idea I have had for a family vehicle

OK makes sense I didn’t know he had a 5th wheel.

It is a trailer that is 7000# unloaded. The nissan 3500 is more in line with a top end f150 or standard f250 in that it has a 9000# tow capacity. My bigger concern is the gvwr as I am not sure how much weight I will be dumping in with furnishings and then adding a trailer. It may be close.

And you are correct on the nanny. It will help keep something stable in their life and frankly it is more convenient and cheaper than day care.

I’m happy in my decision to never have children.

This all seems like such a waste of time.

How many motorcycles can it run over though?

Are the rims big? Do it run good?

the same could be said about living your life without plans for reproduction… just a waste of time… all depends on your outlook on life

We are happy about your decision to not reproduce too :tup:

I was thinking about this recently. If I have a 3rd I might go for a Mercedes R-Class Diesel. Not the best looking, but with some oem R63 AMG cosmetic help I think I could live with the practicality.

I hate to say it but it really does come down to ugly as sin but practical. I bought a fucking pacifica which will be up for sale here soon as my man card literally slapped me in the face for buying a van/suv hybrid. I have clocked maybe 50 miles in the vehicle driving and the rest of the maybe 4k I just loaned it out to friends when they needed an extra vehicle. I have decided go big so that I can at least say I had some involvement in making this custom.

I am currently working on the electronics… I think I am going to use a windows 8 computer controlled by tablets in the dash and the back. I would prefer not to use windows, but it is just so much easier for me to program and make functioning controls.

permaban yourself?

Featherbottom?

But I like finger bottom lol

Bahahaha

Could always go 3/4 ton suburban

Bump! Mike you need this:

Mercedes-Benz Zetros 2733

The Zetros is a 6×6 all-wheel drive vehicle with a 326hp 2.7L 6-cylinder engine. These two units were custom built for hunting in Mongolia. It has modern amenities such as a marbled bathroom, a bedroom, a 46″ TV and a quad bike bay.

That’s funny this was on extreme campers

Just what I would be thinking about if I ever decided I needed to go hunting in Mongolia

V-Class:

Ranks right up there with:

http://maxlevelgeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/jump-to-conclusions-mat.jpg

I can take one guess as to why it’s in the “V-Class”…

Vagina.

It stands for vagina.