best place for train horns???

this is mainly a question towards DJ or anyone that has a train horn… ive been looking on suicidedoors.com but i wanna know if theres any where else i should take a look before i order mine

mmmmm, i saw a uh…what was it? uhm, somebody had like a blazer or something like that at the lot last friday with those. you could check with the owner of that car when the cops arent talking to him.

yea i was standing right accross from them all night…

You know keyboards come with backspace buttons now, right?

hahaha

:rofl

:clap:rofl

cadim needs to make useless posts to post whore

Thats my buddy Rich. He purchased them from Hornblasters.com

It was a complete kit, all he had to do was wire it up.

Ummmm did you totally forget that Paul works for CSX da train company you jerk?! :retardclap

LOL he could POSSIBLY find you one for quite cheap… POSSIBLY!!

Let us know if you’re interested dork!

http://www.siege-engineering.com/Catalog.aspx

sick place, my buddy has a horn from them and it’s crazy loud

edit: …wait for some reason there’s noting on their site, odd

i forgot ill text him later and offer sechs:rofl

Try Amtrak stations after hours

DJ is always checking ebay too for a good deal. He really wants a K5

butt sechs? he doesn’t like that so you maybe have to :eek3 nevermind! LOL did you text him?

Star ask paul if he can get me a K5la! I did buy him a beer that one night he came out,lol

I have a siege tripple horn but i replaced the compressor that came in the kit with a vlair.

Tank with air pressure switch to turn comp on and off at whatever pressure you want to run, horns, compressor, some kind of switch either electric or manual, wires. Piece it together yourself .

If i get a k5la or k5 i will have my siege tripple horns and a 2.5 gallon tank up for sale cheap.

omfg… K5LA… ya… ill be deaf.

and dj if you wanna sell your kit…

<---- wants it. :slight_smile:

no i forgot i just woke up:banghead ill text him in the morning…

thats a good idea mr. leo