best place for window tinting???

Shady Daves, OB, [from what i was told]
TCC (Tri County Customs) OB, [i know this for a fact]
TC Customs, Still open [different than “TCC” and Def. still open]
Team Nutz, Still open

OB = fell apart, closed, outta business, shut down, disappeared.

My prices are pretty competitive with other places, not to mention I always throw discounts, like the ones for PS and such.

You cant beat the experience of My Tint guy, and when hes doing 25+ cars per week, id have to say he has that “Experience” If you dont want to drive out here to Shaler, (<10 mins north of the stadiums) then call around and find a place that will give you a warranty in WRITING.

Can vouch for him, payed to have my sisters windows tinted. still holding strong over a year later.

Only thing she bitches about is that she wanted it darker on the front windows… not his fault. Figured she would get hassled less here with lighter front windows. Now that shes in Florida i never hear the end of it.:kekegay:

i would highly recommend John @ Advantage Window Tinting.

after a shop quoted me $175 and 1 hour to do my car, and then i talked to john, and he told me $200 and 4-5 hours… the choice was obvious… did a fantastic job, and redid 2 of the windows a month later because HE was not happy with them.

i too wish i would have gone darker, i went 35%

he works out of Terrys Auto Glass, on route 30 in Jeannette.

what the fuck why was my post deleted?

w00t another deletion… how about whoever keeps doing it pm me and tell me whats up with that shit?

i dont see rule
9) no recommending other shops other then first bass
on the rule list

none sponsor

Hasn’t TC had a fire? Twice? Can’t remember.

so why even allow a thread like this… haha seems kind of biased (oh wait, it is)

ya makes u wonder “what are they really selling”???:shaggy:

NOTHING, thats the reason, they set it onfire to collect the insurance money and start over. :rofl: