window tint job!! need done

okay before i catch any shit i did do a search and read some posts!! from what i gathered is a place called first bass? im not saying im rich but i dont mind paying a price if i get a good job!! now i am not gonna lie this is what i am looking for 20% tint all around 7 windows on a 02 grand prix!! i am picky and i know no one is perfect,looking for no bubbles dirt and lines if anyone know a good place lmk. also a place with some kinda warranty!! sorry for sounding demanding i just heard lots of horror tint story o ya i would need it to be on a sat also unless its after 6pm weekday thxs greg

www.First-bass.com FTW ! ! :bigok: … plus forum members get a discount and i’m sure he world work wit ya on scheduling u in…Chaz is a good guy :bigthumb: :cool:

heres a thread he started for tint
http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24395

Yeah chaz is a good guy. Does quality work. He installed my component set on my car. I asked for him to add a little more wire and make it fool proof so I don’t mix the wires up. He hooked it up for me. Thanks again chaz.

Since we warrenty the film for the life that you own the vehicle against cracking, peeling, fadeing, bubbling, blistering, or purpling

that was also stated to for the tint work

cool!! well i will try to contact him tomm or soo about getting in the sooner the better for me!! im tired of nebby people around my way!!!

post up pics of it after he does it

firstbass ftw!

I’ve worked with over a half dozen tinters over the last ten years, and haven’t met one who cared about every car they have done. It’s like anything you have good days and bad days. What I have seen is the shop owners who bring them in and push them to make sure it is perfect every time. I’ve seen tint done at first-bass (more than once) and Chaz makes sure they leave right, or they don’t leave. If it passes his inspection you’ll be in good shape.

(my current job is completely referral based business, so I don’t make referrals lightly since they reflect upon me)

-Foz

www.First-bass.com

fish ass is the winner

don’t go through upper saint clair, they’ll think you’re me and you’ll be out of the car and on the ground so fast you won’t know what hit you :kekegay:

i doubt it!! my white car has a weird wine sound to it:doh: nah just teasing i stay away from areas i dont belong like rich places!! i should be fine!!

o ya thxs guys got me a appointment on sat!! i will let u know how my job turns out!!

he won’t get pulled over, he got the wanna be cop kit on his car ( dare plate, police blue stripe plate on the front) :kekegay:

why u gotta put my business out there!!! this is BUELLshit:madfawk:

yo greg post up some pics when you get a chance… i hear he does some nice work. freds made in the shade always did mine but they went under and he moved to fl suposibly. i might get my sides on the camaro 35 since i had to peel the 20 booooo.

baldwin got me n made me take the 20 off the two fronts. i got to keep the 5 in the rear.
when u gonna get that hoopty to the track?

got car done today 20% all around first bass did a good job!! i will take my next few cars there awsome price too…sorry no pics!!

well take some then :doh: