Best place: tires mounted+balanced

Should have new rear tires in a day or so and i’m going to need to put them on. Whos the best place to go to for a quick swap? I have a few ideas, but more cant hurt :slight_smile:

Thanks Guys

let me know when ur ready…ill call don at tread city and he’ll hook you up

i use and reccomend “mike the tire guy” in niagara falls.

870-1945
2365 Niagara Falls Blvd

JDMR2…and Kustom Works is likw 15-20 a wheel i believe with a pimp machine

Reids Tires on Seneca St. in Elma

Kustom Workz. They have the best machines in the area bar none and its only like 15 a wheel. Good deal. :slight_smile:

search, noob :wink:

Reids gets my vote… and regarding kustom works, jon i’m sure you remember what they did to chara’s rims

Scruggs Automotive. Transit rd Next to Mighty at Main.

Any prices for these places?

I’m getting my new tires soon and would like an estimate on how much it would cost to get em mounted

reids on seneca in ws just did my fronts for 13/tire including tax, stock 17" tc rims, took maybe 10 minutes with two people ahead of me.

:tup: that’s where I’m going to end up going probably

DING DING DING! We have a winner…

Reids on Seneca FTMFW… They will give you a great deal, and do a great job as well. Plus the guy who runs it all will treat you like a regular even if it is your first time.

reids is amazing

:word: i had them mount my 315’s and they did an awesome job, real quick

I had to wait a little while at reids but I only paid $20 for 4 tires mounted and balanced. Can’t go wrong with that.

Yeah, I was getting the $20 treatment for all 4 16inch wheels/tires.

reids. if you goto kustom works, you’ll find your back window smashed with a pocket knife.

do they do alignments as well?

Towne BMW. They have an awesome machine and people since a lot of high dollar rims come in (don’t forget 20" rims are factory there as well). As you can imagine, you pay for it though too… unless you’re like me and blow the service manager, it’s free all the time.

but if you’re one of those people that don’t care how much it costs because you wanna know that it’s done right and with the right equipment… go there.

You asked for the “best place” not the cheapest place.

you know how much they charge us ‘normies’?