need some tires mounted/balanced

well, by tires came in today, and i need to get them mounted and balanced within the next week or two, and i need a good deal cause im really strapped for cash. they are azenis 115s in 215/45zr17 on my rims seen in my sig. i will be bringing the rims into wherever i get it done OFF the car already, just need the old tires pulled off, new ones pressed on, and balancing. can anyone hook me up??

Nick, we can go get them done at fox tire for $70ish if I can find my old UPS employee id … they did a good job with my rims/tires

cool, ill see what other deals pop up, i know a bunch of the guys here work at tire places.

could probably do it for around 60-ish…

time / place?? during the week im only free before noon and after 7, weekends are a mess and always different.

Tread City Tire in NT took off all 4 of my studded snows this morning and mounted/balanced my all-seasons. For $25. Total. After tax.

They’re removing 8 tires (2 sets of wheels) and remounting 4 for a guy I referred from Dubs In the Buff for $50.

They seem to do an OK job. My tires were great all winter, no high speed shakes or anything like that. I haven’t been on the highway with the all-seasons remounted yet, but they feel fine on surface streets.

It’s a big pole barn full of tires with a section that they can pull cars into where they’ve got a couple machines. No frills. No other services. No real waiting room, although Granny’s Diner around the corner has some good breffess.

89 Thompson St in North Tonawanda
693-4800 You’ll probably talk to Don.

i work at goodyear on sheridan, but im not doing it for that cheap lol

yea fuck that i offered at 13.99 a tire. no fucking way 25 for 4.

Yeah I don’t know how they’re making any money. Doesn’t seem like all that high of volume. Maybe they’re slow and cutting some breaks to get some business or something. :gotme: Haha or maybe my car is gonna shake itself apart at 70 or something like that. :stuck_out_tongue:

i useally do it for 10 a tire

tread city is awsome! i was refered to them by a co-worker a coupple years ago. they came and put 4 new Goodyear Wrangler TDs on my old truck for an un-heard of price. and when i say the ‘came and put…’ i mean a gut litterally showed up in a cube va, jacked the truck up, took the tires off, mounted the new ones and ballanced them right there in the back of the cube van…in less than an hour. them mounting and ballanceing 4 tires for that price does not supirise me at all

from what i hear, the way that plce works is they have a bunch of those cube van rigs and they do a lot of fleet sales and send a cube van out to put tures on like 20 vehicles at once. so i think they r a low-cost high volume based kind of operation.

i had a incident with a customer thanks to tread city but i wont go there. pretty good deals though

reids tires. Awsome work, awsome price.

^That’s what I’ve been hearing. I’ve got a friend at NT Subaru who handles all my wheel/tire work or else I’d be going out to Reid’s.

i went to Big D Tire on Union Rd…they were good…they will confirm the plus size tire though…they made sure i hasd the right size for my 17s before they would put them on

shit y didnt i see this yesturday i just sent mine to a place around the corner and had them mounted balanced with new valves and valve stems for 80, crap

+1 for nick.

he did my tires in no time flat and put ZERO marks on my freshly powdercoated rims.

:tup: X 785432

i tried to go to bid d before, and they said they wouldnt mount tires i didnt buy from them, as was the case with alot of places i went to.

seriously, call djnick: 716-510-7794

i will def. give him a call at that price. where is he located?