Where do you get your tires Mounted?

I was just wondering. I am getting new tires soon enough, and want to see where you guys take your tires. Also who is the best for the Price? I ended up paying $150 last time, which I think is way too high for mounting and balancing. I know my tires being 225-35-19 makes it a little difficult but that’s still steep. And I need to get my other cars tires done too 245-50-16. Just looking for suggestions. Thanks

is ur car done?

NO, and I am pissed, fucking warranty.

I have used broad elm in West Seneca with no problems. The manager is Rob

oh and this has been discussed many times… Search it.

How much do they normally get you for?

I did, I seen a couple threads on buying tires none on getting them mounted and balanced. But I only looked through 4 pages of threads.

Just got mine done at pep boys on elmwood thru nitroinsane :tup:

:mamoru: Tread City Tire in North Tonawanda took off my snows and mounted/balanced my all seasons this spring for $20. Total. After tax.

They also gave me the lowest price anywhere in the fall at $450 for 4 Winterforces studded, mounted, and balanced.

I should mention that it’s a very low overhead get you in/get you out kind of place so if you have wheels that you spent a lot of money on and give a shit about then Tread City might not be the place for you. Although I have not noticed any scratches/problems as a result of working with them, they didn’t properly align my plastic center-caps but rather just smashed them on so that the plastic bent around the alignment posts rather than taking 2 seconds to line up the notches. No big deal for me and I’ll definitely be going back there, but like I said you might want to think twice before taking something large/expensive/difficult there.

Kustom Workz…they have the best balance and mounting machines on the market, And they are cheap like 15 a wheel and tire or something

Big Hands Basement

i dont cut deals though it will cost u prolly 100 bucks

I took my wheels there, and honestly I wasn’t impressed. There were many scratches on the lip of the wheels, and it took them forever to do it. It cost 55 bucks for the four wheels.

I would look somewhere else, as in Reids on seneca in elma :tup:

reids FTW

Also Reids…I don’t know how they will like that size but I paid $20 for mounting and balancing of my Azenis.

Dunn tire…

Yea word I brought a 12 pack and got my tires done a couple years back

in my garage :lol:

can’t help you out though, I got a old school machine, cant do anything bigger then 15 :gotme:

Oddly enough, I suggest Sears. I only wanted 2 new tires and an alignment. One place after the car being there from 7:30am to 4:30pm said that my strut was bad AFTER i drove over there to check since no one gave me a call, and said the entire thing needed to be replaced. Of course, I was not ready to throw away 600bucks from just wanting an alignment. Bring it to another guy, he says it’s the bearing plate but THAT needs to be replaced if they can do anything. I decided im just going to buy 2 new tires and fix that stuff when I get back from Flordia. Sears is close so I go an ask them, give me a great deal on tires, bring it in they’re shop, throw the tires on, give me an alignment and have me on my way in less than an hour. They get the t-up in my book.

$20.95 per wheel thru my shop with no scratches with our bling ass run flat machine :tup: