WTB: Tires and need alignment

i think i have decided against buying new wheels. i think i am just going to go with tires. i need 225/60 16. i am looking for new/like new tires. if any of you have some let me know. if not, where is the best place to get them? i found some good deals on ebay and tire rack, but i still would have to get them mounted and all. so any suggestions would be great.

also, if i do buy new wheels with tires i will have to get some snow tires for the winter. anyone have 4 to fit this size?

how much am i looking at per tire to have them mounted and balanced and all?
i need to get an alignment too (at least i think i do). where should i go for that? im in tonawanda.

well if you mount and balance them yourself its free but if you take them somewhere like dunn tire/any tire place its 25 a tire to mount and balance

well, doing it meself if pretty much out of the question. i dont have the means to do that. i figured 25 was pretty much the going rate.

bump

go to reid’s they just did 2 for me for $20…no alignment though going to beautyoffood for that one

i work at firestone on the corner of niagra falls blvd and sheridan… we offer lifetime alignment services for like $189, but they have been on sale for $119 latley. Its kinda pricey, but its as many alignments as you want for as long as you own that car so its definatly worth it if you plan on owning the car for a bit.

go in there and ask for matt and ill get you some1 to talk to

thats stupid expensive…lifetime and all

what you might need 2 for the life you own the car (give or take) man thats a lot

ok, i think im just gonna grab some form tire rack. where should i go for mounting/balancing and an alignment?

Reids, the one in Elma, on Seneca St. They always hook people up on tire mounting/balancing. And if they can do the alignment I’d get that done there as well since they’re giving you a great deal on the tires. Always good to throw business to places that hook you up.

Simple search:

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/search.php?searchid=780338

Plenty of good alignment options there.

i think its an awsome deal… even before i worked there i thought it was.

Look at people that have suspensions that have adjustable ride hight. Every time you feel like raising or lowering your car have it aligned. Shit if it saves you one good tire you’re making out in the long run.

a one time alignment is usually $50+ anywhere you go

fox tire for tires…New/ used they have it all espically in 225/60/16…alignments are like 59.95 i believe…

where is that? is there anyone on here from there i can get in touch with?