Best place to go for a hotel party?

Seriously why don’t you instead rent a small banquet room at a hotel? That way you can get a bartender and an open bar and not have to worry about being kicked out. You can have loud music and no one would care. And then if people want to stay, they can get a room.

You’re not in High School anymore Mike… :baby: :slight_smile:

TIP: If you want to go this route, definitly do it in the next month. Room prices will be cheaper since this is Buffalo’s “slow season” just before “wedding season.”

it’s just for my buddies birthday … there’s no where else really to do a party … hrmm i should just throw one at my house …

stay away from hampton inn niagara falls. my dad will let u go an hour then call the police and take ur money

Econolodge near Main and Transit…

My senior year of highschool we rented out half the floor atleast 6-7 times…we have 150+ people there :lol: and no issues.

if you had a gorgeous girl ina hotel with you woudl u want the hot tub in the room? FUCK YES! lol

spend a little more take her to the poconos … champagine glass hot tubs …

FUCK NO. NOT AGAIN.

i walked out of my room to 758634769t785h kids sleeping on my living room and kitchen floor…

and u thought to urself uhh did newman buy a ice cream truck

you should have started playing a game i like to call… “just the tip” lol

bahahahahahahahahahaha

Bahahahahaha, can’t stop laughing. +2

the ghetto ones on NF blvd towards the falls are craptacular!! I’ve had many parties at the hospitality inn, Bit O Paris, and Pelican. Let me know if you have a party, maybe we can have a swap meet of whores & sluts!

oh man. that is all.

since you didn’t list any limitations…VEGAS!

a couple weeks ago i had a penthouse suite at the Mirage. You can get away with most anything there. 2 Bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms (with Beday, note to self: don’t poop in the beday) livingroom, dining room, and mini-bar.

Also, the Beday makes a great cooler for keeping beers cold.

What was funny was waiting for the first drunk person to pass out before putting the stolen airplane lifevest over their neck and pulling the rip-chord.

It’s easier to get hookers there too, i had tea and cookies with one.