Best place to go for a hotel party?

OK … basically i’d like to get a big room or a suite … possibly even 2 connected rooms for a hotel party.
i want to get it from a place that isn’t going to worry about shit and kick us out right away or isn’t going to worry about noise.

does anyone know of a good place to go? i’ve got a few ideas but i want to hear your opinions and ideas.

does anyone have a hookup anywhere or someone i can call and ask about prices and details?

thanks ahead of time

are you 16? having a hotel party against your parents will?

are you that much of a simpleton that you have to make useless comments instead of saying nothing?

haha chill. i just havent been to one of those since way back in the day. don’t get all shook up over it.

and yes, i am a simpleton.

i’m not going to say it’s the best place, but the millenium near the galleria has two floor suites, i think they run about 200/night, it’s basically the size of two guest rooms on top of each other. somewhat on the smallish side downstairs, but not terrible.

i plan on a mess happening. if it’s at someones house then someoen is always worrying, mostly me, about everything. this way i can get the room … start drinking and let whatever happens happen.

Actually i think he’s 19, but his girl is 16 :wink:

lol NOT the red roof inn on camp road, hahah 2 weeks ago some girls i know had one there and they kicked them out at like 3am and they just got a bill for a tad over $500 on damages…

23 and 15 but close enough :lol: j/k

info like this is MUCH appricated

rofl… newmans house!!! thats there every1 went after getting kicked out of the party origionalsin mentioned

Liar!!!

lol heard all about it… i definatley DON’T want that to happen

you turned 16? when was your birthday?

^ LofingL

yeah man rent out the ritz… you say youre worried about destroying shit, and based on pics ive seen of the ritz, you cant do any worse. Your party might even end up cleaning it up a little LOL

me and dan always just party down derr at kapsiacks…

so this should totally be an nyspeed hotel party… lol

:gay:

I wanna geta hotel room with a hot tub for me and teh woman…where can I do this at?

hot tub in the room or in the hotel?

:word: :lol: hahahahhahahah