best thing i've seen in a while

http://www.filecabi.net/video/butter-floor.html

i was seriously roflmao…

:rofl: that was awesome i never thought of using butter lol

i was crying! that shit is great

i pooped my pants laughing

:owned: :owned: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

Funniest shit Ive ever seen.

Gives me a good idea. my roommate slams the damn door all the time and it pisses me off to no end.

Thank you! :slight_smile:

:bowrofl:

Maybe I should use that on the laundry room floor to teach the fucker who keeps slamming the door. Everyone else in the apartment building can close the door without slamming it. I’ll warn everyone but him…:finger:

pretty damn funny

oh yes i time to have some fun at work

There is a whole series of these, and one where the room mate actually gets the guy back by doing it to him. Check break.com as they have the whole series (like four or five of them).
What’s funny is the guy gets his room mate like 3-4 times; you’d think the guy would learn to tread lightly or stop slamming the door.
And when the room mate gets him back doing the same trick… too funny.

funny stuff…but what i don’t get is why it seems like they are running everywhere.

running to get the phone…running to leave the house, etc…
seems like if your were normally walking the wipeout wouldn’t be so bad.

:rant: :rant: he was so pissed :kekegay: ahahahahahahaha, that was fucking funny as hell!!!

Now how to clean it up?

Bread? :yum:

:rofl: :rofl:

we did something similier in the army. but we used some extreme tire shine blue stuff

but we did it cause we didnt want to buff the floor…well the CO came in for the inspection and whiped out…then never came back

Makes me wish i still had a roomate, that shit is soooo funny!

Im crying :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

that was great, i LMFAO

im gonna butter jeff’s shop