Need roomate revenge help :)

I would like some ideas that are not harmfull just something to really piss em off or cause grief. Plus i dont want tthem to know i did it. so its gotta be something sly

thanks

btw: i thought of the stealing liscnse plate then call tow truck but i forgot about the parking pass in his window. I dont wanan cause serious damage jsut piss him off n make him wonder.

give him anal sex!!!:eek3:

first you must tell Pittspeed what his infraction was, so we may deem what punishment is appropriate.

always can go with what julius, rich and jim did to me.

put a un cooked hamburger the vent or their room or under their bed. give it a few weeks and NNNAAAAAAAAASSSTYYYY

Fill his shoes with shavig cream.

Hose him down with a CO2 extinguisher while he is taking a hot shower.

While he is in the shower empty the refrigerator on him (Ketcup, mustard, old food, ETC.

Turn the hot water main off on him.

Get the giant packing plastic wrap and wrap him to the bed. If he has a bunk and he is on the bottom enclose it by wrapping the plastic wrap around till it looks like a fish bowl.

Duct tape him to a flag pole at 6 in the morning in his underware and put a sign above his head that says “Honk to support your local (fill in the blank)”

put flour in his air vents in his car and turn the fan all the way up and on so when he starts it up it blows it all over him.

I have some more give me a min…

Originally posted by Silver_WS6
Plus i dont want tthem to know i did it. so its gotta be something sly

take a look at that one there Sitensound

put flour in his air vents in his car and turn the fan all the way up and on so when he starts it up it blows it all over him.

This is a good one if you don’t want him to know who did it. :slight_smile:

Originally posted by flyinglow57
take a look at that one there Sitensound
then the flower in the vents is the ultimate or you could freeze his car kees in the middle of a giant sipper bottle and leave “Cooking instructions”

Besides revenge is so much better when you fuck the up and you are right there saying Yeah it was me mother fucker :smiley:

Originally posted by Sight N Sound
Besides revenge is so much better when you fuck the up and you are right there saying Yeah it was me mother fucker :smiley:

maybe soo. but not when you are clay atkins and weigh 135lbs soaking wet.

Originally posted by flyinglow57
maybe soo. but not when you are clay atkins and weigh 135lbs soaking wet.

we have enogh guys on here to back him up don’t we…lol

well, we STILL dont know what he did, but you could always stick his toothbrush up your ass. That would get him pretty good, and he would probably never find out… Every time you see him brushing his teeth, you will feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

super glue all his stuff…bengay in his underwear…itching powder in his shoes

remove his wipers and smear eggs on his windshield:tounge:
of course dont let the eggs get on the paint:D

just hit them with your lead pipe

If you really want to scare the kid bad, pay slowcamaro to hover over him in a pink teddy while he is sleeping… when he wakes up… :eek3:

i like the flour one :smiley:

Originally posted by Darkstar
If you really want to scare the kid bad, pay slowcamaro to hover over him in a pink teddy while he is sleeping… when he wakes up… :eek3:

:owned: :owned: :owned: :puke: :puke:

Originally posted by Darkstar
:ugh:

i like the dead fish. or else, take a tampon, dip it in kool aid and set it on his pillow

dont forget you have 2 more years at PENN STATE…they might get back at you…hate to see them take revenge on the TA

andbye the way

i look good in a teddy and a thong

RIG a pregnacy test :eek: :eek: :eek: :rofl: