attn: bullies and/or lawyers

i need your help. - i need to scare the shit out of little kids. but i’m a girl, so they don’t really see me as a threat. i need to do something over the top, that won’t get me arrested. give me ideas.

there’s a huge long story that goes with this request, but i’m not about to type it all out right now. basically these kids were fucking with me in a car, throwing shit out the windows, spitting, cutting me off, and it turns out their mom was driving or something. real fucked up situation. very dangerous shit too, so i called the po-po. because that mom should have been an abortion. and it turns out they live down the road from me.

anyway, the kids threw shit at my house last night. yeah, i got pwned. i know i did. and i expect them to come back tonight as well.

i had the idea of hiding in my car and waiting til they got here and then charging at them with a baseball bat, but uh, that’s a bit too psychotic now isn’t it?

give me ideas.
or tell me how i’m immature.

either way, this thread will be entertaining.

i’m interested in the long story that got you in this position in the first place

inb4youwakeupwithketchupandmustardalloveryourcar

load 2 solo cups with paintballs, lightly tape together, load into potatoe gun, fire, watch as cups come apart in flight and your target gets blasted with 30 high velocity paintballs at once

Two words:

paintball gun

Or you could just have people over and all chase down the kids when they come.

uhh

if you pay for paint and air ill shoot the living fuck out of them with my paintball gun.

trust me 20BPS to their backs will NOT tickle in the least bit

i haven’t parked my car at my house since the incident occured wednesday night.

call about 10 of your guy friends offer them chips an access to your tv to watch football when said kids come send friends outside and proceed to give kids one by one swirlies followed by hair cuts and punches in the dicks

roflamo

you called the cops and they did what ? I’m assuming nothing, I do like the idea of a paint ball gun… at point blank range in the face, lol

i offered you the protection of 3 drunken douchebags last night, you refused.

i suggest you dont do anything to escalate this any further seeing how theyre little piss pot kids who know where you live.

Hell, ill get mine and come out. Nothing like ripping 13 balls a second at 300fps at a pack of little kids.

a paintball to the face at point blank will literally turn an eye to mush. thats over 220mph, enough to cause a concussion as well.

wait with a chainsaw and when they come up to your house chase them with that… that’d scare the shit out of me.

Good, lol, just kidding, I do agree with not making the situation, I cant belive if you called the police they did nothing.

Probably the best advice. You shoot them with paint balls, you get sued. You play dirty too, they play dirtier.

Get pictures of them vandalizing your shit. Print them out, calmly tell the mother the next day that if you catch her kids near your house again you will be pressing charges and suing for damages, then hand her the pictures and go home.

Otherwise give violator a baseball bat and an address. :tup:

punch them in the cunt

well yeah, it was like 3:30 am, and i’d have to come pick you guys up, and they already went home. you would just be 3 drunken douchebags at my house instead of the ritz. hahaha. but thanks. :slight_smile:

if i need backup tonight, i’ll give you a ring.

I’ve got it! Borrow someone’s dog. Preferably a dobermann with an anger problem. They’d never come back again if this came flying out of the garage at them.
http://www.mattresspolice.com/images/mean_dog.jpg

my parents have a shitzu. that’ll work

lol