i got punked

so my friend brought me home a wrap home from the place where we both work, except he decided to put some “pizza grease” in the wrap and i didnt notice it till half way through.

should i be concerned? how can i get him back

como what?

Pizzia? do you mean Pizza?

What is Pizzia?

ok fixed but come on how can i get him

Jerk off in his shampoo

i’m fairly sure i know what he put in there, but can you be more specific cause i’m an idiot

seran wrap in the toilet

nm u were literal

if you ever worked in a pizzeria its that grease that they grease the pizza pans with, i would compare it to crisco

oh

bear trap in the shower

replace his shampoo with conditioner… it might take hima few days to notice he’s a total greaseball…but it will be worth it.

oh c’mon, it takes like .02 sec to realize you’re using conditioner instead of shampoo. the consistency is way off

now semen on the other hand

lol, that would be real funny because this kid loves his hair, hes the only one i know who spends 30 minutes gelling his hair for sunnys

what color is his shampoo? Put whatever color dye in there that matches the color of the shampoo. He’ll have a nice surprise when he gets out and looks in the mirror

creamcheese in his deoderant

Hydrogen Peroxide in the shampoo or nair?

fisheye wake up call

put x-lax in some of his food, then hide the TP and leave his favorite shirt in the bathroom.

lol

put NAIR in his shampoo, he’ll go to wash his hair and then all of his hair will fall out :slight_smile: