observations about pewping

while droping a hot steamy loaf in the bathroom at work i was thinking.

first, when people say “i have to go take a SHIT” where exactly are they taking it? and why are they taking SHIT anyways? arn’t they supposed to give it?

secondly, when using a public toilet, do u line the rim? and if there isnt liners on the wall in the stall, how do u place the tp? how many pieces do u use?

this is what i do.

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/112/toiletnr3.jpg
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/toiletnr3.jpg/1/w383.png

a min of 5 pieces. and i always throughly clean the top with a huge wad of tp b4 i even start to line it.

I love these little diagrams you come up with.

Paint ftw!

I use straight sheets of toilet paper not little chunks

OP is a urinal, you shouldn’t shit there.

OP has used this picture before. I cannot give credit for additional funny.

Shut up Sean.

hasn’t this thread already been created??

Next time we are out you are getting a swirly

I know you are but what am I?

I think seans picture is deadbeatrec soon after a successful shit

i created it a long time ago on evom, but seeing how i no longer have an evo, i rarely go over there so…i thought i would share the funnay pewp thread over here.

actually that was last weekend on Long Island at some outlets in Riverhead i think. i didnt pewp. Pewping in public restrooms is a no no. i only pewp at work and home.

Pocket Lysol ftmfw.

spray seat, wipe off, done and done.

who the fuck carries around a bottle of lysol with them?

Uh, you dont?

Jesse carries it in his purse at all times.

when were born its like the most disgusting clusterfuck of juices ever, then we dwell in our own shit and piss for a while just to proceed to live our lives in an environment more disgusting that anyone takes the time to even realize. and finally we find ourselves rotting in dirt among dung beetles and shit.

it makes me laugh so hard, that people take the time to perfectly align tp on toilets. its not a fucking sandbox, why play around aligning paper in perfect increments when you could just dump and be out? there are things you ignore everyday that are far worse than a little diarrhea spray…

Jesse carries it in his murse nicole

If you guys tell Allan about my murse I’ll be so embarrassed.

ughhhh? like what?