Peeing in the toilet instead of a urinal. Why?

Is this some sort of trend? I don’t understand it. Today I saw someone walk past three unoccupied urinals to walk into a stall and piss. I feel that this happens fairly often. Do people just like hearing the noise? Are they afraid someone is going to stare at their dick?

What gives?

(Bored today)

Wtf? haha They just like to go Shy Guy I guess.

this happens quite often paulo and is realy frusterating. Then there is piss all over the fucking toilet seat which is awesome if you ever have to take a shit.

I like my privacy. I get so sick of being referred to as “kong” when people think I’m out of earshot.

Only time I like pissing in the toilet is with my BT headset while in a COD lobby. It reminds me of the opening to Snoop’s Gin N’ Juice song, but people get all pissed off.

I can’t lie and say I haven’t done this before. haha

I bet after 5-6 beers they wouldn’t use the stall. When you first get to the bar you stand somewhat close to the urinal, like normal. By the end of the night, you’re halfway across the room.

I never use the urinal. Eff that I want my privacy, not gonna stand there pissing in between. Besides I must wipe after lol.

stage fright?

Splashing piss on yourself in the toilet… count me out, Urinal it is!

That only happens in the morning when your still asleep and emptying the tank lol.

I prefer urinals. You never know when you will need a hand.

yo man… I dont know about you, but at times when you have to piss, that shit fires off like a fucking fire hose. lol Id prefer no splatter thank you… expecially when drinking. sooooo shity.

Maybe some dudes sit and rock a piss?

If I’m tired and really have to pee, I take a seat.

But peeing in the toilet standing up, when you’re not drunk/drinking? Odd.

Brendan has a mangina?

I have a buddy who actually told me that he stood up to piss in the 3rd grade and wound up pissing his pants because he didn’t realize his johnson was still in his pants. He totally confided in me that now because he’s afraid of that happening again, he ALWAYS sits down to piss. I’ve been pretty good and haven’t told anyone, just everyone on an internet forum. haha

same here, i rock the toilet cause blow back off the urinal is gross

Shy guy/germaphobes… duh.

This dude at work does that because at home his wife makes him sit n piss. Why he does it at work is beyond me.

You just have to know where to aim it. :wink: