Bethel Park

Just curious to see whos all out this way. I just moved over here and was wondering whos all from this area. I’m near washington junction. I know sleeper and i’ve saw a couple of others that are from bp but is there anyone else??

Have u ever seen me? I live up the street about 4 mins away by dukes station.
Cleanquik306 lives by south park shops.
Flyinblow57 lives about 10 mins away n so does Hwh22blablabla.
Slofaggotshelby lives in castle shannon.

Alot of people are in the south hills…

yeah what he said. i live in whitehall behind baldwin HS and i work in that area alot

U work it alot…u love men long time?

Yea i think i saw your car a couple of months back when i was driving around. It was parked in a little driveway on a street that was on a hill. Sleeper do you’ve any pics of your gtp. Next time i run into ya i will know who it’s.haha

Old pic n from old phone cam but u get the idea. And if u see me u will know it’s me and u will hear me :slight_smile:

yep yep thats mine. over near prospect park. and devin’s car is prob one of the cleanest silver GTP’s floating around. has the rear wing windows on the sides tinted and the silver metal mesh in the grille. there is one other silver one floating aorund that is clean also but he is more often towards homestead/munhall.

devin drives around 24/7 a kid i work with has seen him more in the past month driving that i have and devin and i hang out :finger2:

Told u to come out to Panama Jacks tongiht but nooooooooooo ur pussy hurts…:kekegay:

Yes i keep it clean and that other one u see is a GT and i know him…

yea offtopic but i think i saw the other silver gt before.

He had Newer 18’ bonneville wheels on it b4 and still might…

i live in castle shannon off grove road in all those town houses…i don’t have a nice car though but i like these forums so i just nose around…im pretty sure i saw sleeper too back in 06…one of the nicest gts ive ever seen

I work in bethel, I beleive i seen your stang at the bar on 88 near brusters on my way back in the work truck around 10:00.
7am-1030pm FTL
ps: nutsucker sleeper is a bitch

hwh22 is fine :confused:

ehhh silver don’t hold a candle

honestly dude, you’re the biggest bitch i ever met and i’m just trying to be mature and honest about it. why would you start shit with me and not finish it? i never met anyone like you honestly…you try and impress people with your big man macho attitude then you call the cops on me? everyone older then me in castle shannon has told me how many times youve gotten your ass beat in hs…kevin rodgers, jon & matt soukup, chris gaiter, just to name a few so you know i’m not talking out of my ass…you really need to grow up and understand that you’re not the hard ass you try and be. if you just kept your mouth close people would leave you alone but for some reason that’s hard for you…you’re going to get shot with your attitude one day or another…i hope you change buddy

i have no fucking clue why your bringing this shit up… I never said shit about you, and all those people havent a clue what their talking about because i’ve only gotten into 1 fight in highschool…

so you can shut your fucking mouth asshole

yo dude take this shit to PM’s or your gonna get banned and i am totally for it. you are a douche just like kinger but where the fuck did this come from he never once said anything about you in anyway in this thread

and everyone else knows im just joking around with devin…

wtf you calling me a douche for asshole!:itr41:

I’m on the border of Bethel and Caste Shannon. I have a blue neon acr with one white stripe. Can’t miss me.

John

you have no room calling ANYONE a bitch and please don’t lie about not saying shit about me…you called me a nigger for god’s sake…and I think all those people have a clue because they all went to high school with you…and sorry, i didn’t mean just high school…if YOU kept your mouth shut awhile ago i never would’ve said anything. i’m honestly trying to help you dude…you have this image of yourself in your head where your just a huge bad ass on the road and not afraid to say/do anything…we both know you wouldn’t act this way if you didn’t have the police on your speed dial. just please stop the acting dude… you really aren’t fooling no one…why can’t you just enjoy your passion for cars and get along with everyone? it’s really not that hard…people aren’t going to think you are a pussy if you just chill out and try to be nice.