Bicycle crew: Post your ride

Story on Lambo…?

That’s the one I saw at BlackForest correct?

http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs531.snc3/30145_121211451232266_100000302358108_203158_6675383_n.jpg

it was there when I left last year around this time, last someone told me it was still there.

specs walker? you just put that together? you were talking about getting a bike a while back, didn’t know you made it happen.

Old ass Cannondale M400 in the back, built up as a stock trials bike, Old ass Ross modified trails bike (20inch) (also note the old race boards in the background, which I still ride, the shit out of, along with my slalom skis):

Bike on the stand is a ZOO mod trials frame, waiting to be assembled. Bike in front of the stand is a Richi Engineering, its some gay dirt jump bike that is a bitch to ride:

roadie: old pic, now full campy instead of shimano

fixie:

donor bike: stripped it and sold the frame with my old groupset. it was 631 steel so it was pretty light, but it was made in taiwan whereas my reparto corse was handmade in italy. and the 631 had a dent in the downtube.

it’s totally gay b/c it’s supposed to have a short 75mm DJ fork on it, and not that stupid 5" Z1 on there with the Axle to Crown length of a dual crown DH fork.

I ride a gitane tour de France and my wife rides a cannondale sr500

Daily Driver

New Addition

DH

This one mostly sits lately

Elmwood hoodlums stole that one, (GT aggressor)

Getting a felt q620 this week:
http://2009.feltracing.com/09/images/catalog/large/9025.png

And a few misc GT BMX bikes laying around, GT Bump, Performer, a few others

Beater bike, surprisingly not too bad for a $400 Schwinn lol. (don’t mind the iPhone screen shots lol)

Alright who’s got the Bike hookup on here? I’m looking for one probably a hybrid ~$500

i threw it together in the spring and got back into riding but my knees arent very supportive of my decision since they were the reason i stopped before.

its a sunday wave 2 frame with sunday morning forks, sunday triumph bars, odyessy cassette, s&m redneck and other little expensive bullshit bmx parts lol.

i like it.

<----

Look at FELT’s website, PM me which model you want and I’ll see what I can do. If you dont like FELT, then you can suck it

pm sent, I need one for tomorrow and I was considering a Marin or a Felt. Let me know what you can do, I will be shopping tomorrow for one during the day.

Felt has an office right next to blackforest, i almost bought a felt da , but finding one in thr right geometry for me was tough

PMed…been trying to find a bike for months now.

i think my next build will be a sunday…i put their bars on my mirraco and love them…love that they are local too

Felt has an office at 4511 Harlem just north of Main st. 3rd door on the left as you walk in.

Coldaccord–I’m loving those Bianchi’s! I have an older Super Grizzly mountain bike that is beat to fuck, lol. Nice sticker mod you did on the seat tube, lol. I have a Raleigh mtn bike too, and an older road bike that I gave away a few years ago.

I know of a local area that has thousands of acres of land to ride on. There should still be some trails burned through from my dirt bike years way way back. Bring a camera with you because the deer in the area are huge and you don’t want to miss a photo-op.

it moved next to Jason’s shop, I built their big aluminum sign if it’s hung up in their office yet.