Picked up a new bike today

http://www.specialized.com/bc/SBCBkModel.jsp?a=b&minisite=10029&spid=22089&language=US

my other one was stolen off my back porch a couple months ago, and now im missing it… so i gave into the urge and picked up one of these

i got it used so its not all shiny pretty like the site shows it as, but it was a great deal.

nice. I really want a road bike now. My fisher doesnt cut it on city streets

i thought bout a road bike, but i have a feeling ill end up going a little too fast on it, and theres something i dont trust about 1/4" wide tires

linky no worky? anyways i love my bike! nyspeed pedal meet?

i just clicked… it works for me…

weird… tried it again and it works? nice bike.

YOU GAYLORD… do you even know how to ride a bike?

um yeah… i took it off of some sweet jumps today

I don’t go fast enough on my mountain. The front suspension take all the ass out of my pedaling efforts and I can’t lock out my front fork. Plus the tires are just too big lol. It’s great on the trails though.

i was really happy with this one cause you can really adjust the stiffness of the forks… i just took it for a ride, its great… i like to really get up and pedal hard and with a normal front suspension, it bounces… this one didnt at all, but i noticed a smoother ride when i went over bumps or sidewalks… its a good deal for the money

NICE! I just picked up a Trek 6700, went for a ride today and hit the skills course. I am hooked on mtbing already

nice buy

easy does it:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3231/2678863156_09fecb35e2.jpg

What is that? A booboo? awwww…

I want to buy a pedal bike.

What is this specialized company? Aren’t Gary Fishers good?

Torn rotator cuff.

That was 2 minutes after the incident. People at the Taste of Buffalo were all ike, “OMG YOU KNOW YOU’RE BLEEDING RIGHT?”

Gary Fisher is Trek these days.

You really have to look at components rather than brand. Some bikes just don’t feel right, either. Different geometry, etc.

go to a good bike shop and just ride some bikes in the parking lot. Most good shops don’t sell shitty bikes.

Oh, and used bikes are MUCH cheaper

I don’t know how to ride a bike

then go to walmart…