some recent pics of my honda chop

well, here it is in all its glory. i think im done with this project. after adding the whitewall tires i think im into this bike for a little over 1500bucs including purchase price of bike.:smiley:

sorry for the shitty pics, i was out for a ride and only had my cell phone on me. If anyone would like to take some good quality pics for me it would be appreciated since this is officialy my first chopped bike and id like to remember it.

so bad ass

Very nice. I’d like to see this bike in person. Looks like excellent work.

Did you end up with a front tire in the rear?

not bad sir…not bad at all.

I like it…however I am :tif: about the chrome over the rear tire.

looks good!! somehow the seat looks a little low.

:slight_smile:

yup 2 front tires. you would never know unless i told ya.

thanks

well, the bike is sorta a knock off 60’s 70’s bobber so the chrome fender fit the look along with the whitewalls.

i was a bit confused at first though…i’m so use to seeing a battery and oil tank under the seat…with your bike, there’s…nothing

edit:

and i think it’d look extra badass with just a slight extension of the front fork…the way the seat/rear tire are set up, with a bit of a longer front end i think it’s look awesome. Not saying it doesn’t already look awesome…just my .02 in how to make it look a bit MORE awesome.

for sure its different, looks good

let me know we’ll do a shoot…

If skurge tells you he wants to try something different.Run you will be raped.

That is cool looking
thinking i agree w/ Sherm’s assesment of chrome fender

Skurge, he said he wants GOOD pictures…

I understand what you’re going for…I just like the complete blacked out look…however I still like this a lot :tup:

ummmm?

thats only for you pumpkin, no one else…

cool bike… closer pics?

lol seriously. Cell phone pic or not that is far away.

Looks great though:tup:

I love this thing. You have great taste! Sell it to me. :wink:
I can’t wait for some bigger better pics. How much work/time was involved in the chop?

Hah, I like the whitewalls a lot.

everything is for sale for the right price.:wink:

i need to clean it up after riding in the rain all last week while i was between vehicles then i will try to get some better pics up.

Didnt you have two frames you made? Are you selling the other one? My buddy was thinking about building a honda 450, they make kits for the hardtail rears, did you make your or buy it? I cant remember. Let me know if you want to sell that other frame.