Biden Presidency Discussion & Memes (46th President)

What’s with that Covid chart? Looks like that Vaccines kill as many people as covid.

if you adjust this data by age and risk category it becomes clear what the implications are.

yeah that is nuts! basically if you’re not old or immune compromised the shot is more deadly then the virus

Happy belated Earth day

Oh, NOW they’ll look at section 230.

1 Like

So Kamala has covid. Wanna take a deep dive with me down the conspiracy theory/deep state rabbit hole?

Kamala will be one of those rare severe covid cases where she either dies or becomes so sick she has to step down as VP. All the inner circle dems already talk about how she’s even less popular than Biden. That fact puts them in a real bind when it comes to invoking the 25th on Biden over his dementia and an even worse bind as Biden gets drawn more and more into the Hunter laptop scandal and shady Hunter business dealings. None of the swampy left wants Biden to run in 2024 (assuming he makes it that far), but how do you have him step aside while not selecting his VP as the flag bearer? You can’t. If his current VP went away however Biden’s puppets get to pick her replacement and that replacement just has to be confirmed by a simple majority in congress. Slot in someone that isn’t the poison pill that Kamala is and within a month all the MSM would be talking about Biden’s corruption and dementia because they’d have someone to replace him with.

I figure there’s about a 5% chance of this happening, but if it does I want it written down here so I can say I called it. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

FBI has entered chat.

It will likely be some agent in the FBI that does it. What are all those agents that setup the Whitmer kidnapping up to right now?

And so as not to lose one of my precious 3 replies…

2 Likes

I can’t imagine who will get the soon to be available VP spot.
+3 more for you now.

It blows my mind that our government officials can make this insane side hustle money and no one bats an eye.

1 Like

nothing can be done about it until ya’ll get all revolty.

This court win was huge for NY and the country.

There’s no such thing as a slippery slope…

What the actual fuck.

Can we just let Russia nuke Ukraine and be done with this proxy war?

The democrats are burning through their printed money like crazy. Almost like this is a planned societal collapse…

i appreciate your use of the word ‘almost’ but i ignored it.

1 Like

I miss sarcasm font ugh

From the leader at your new Ministry of Truth…

“Most votes in history…”