Biden Presidency Discussion & Memes (46th President)

Gonna get out ahead on this one… Robby Mook did not commit suicide.

I went to a park with my 2yo daughter to kill some time when my 5yo daughter was in dance class. The park has one pathway from the one parking lot (that I was in) to the playground. We’re walking up the path and there is a goose sitting in the middle and two large goofy haired color ladies just standing there. The one says to me “Sir, please be careful with your young child being close to the goose, a goose bite at that age would be very traumatic for them”. We don’t break stride walking, but I replay “If that goose comes anywhere near my daughter, I’ll kick it clear across the park”. They look at us with disgust as my daughter yells out “Chase geese” and runs the goose off the path. F*cking hell

2 Likes

LOL.

I had a similar incident where a lady pulled over to let ducks cross the road AKA block traffic, she started yelling at my wife and I in the Miata to slow down and “wait for the ducks you animal!”, so I honked my horn and guess what…the ducks got the hell out of the road.

1 Like

Those are rookie numbers, you gotta pump those numbers up…

I can’t believe the Ukraine bill passed

and there go the stocks lol

@bing

New flag for the Ulvade cops that pissed their pants and hid for an hour waiting for swat…

Never forget.
The police are not required to help you.

1 Like

1 Like

3 Likes

@bing

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-022-10928-z

Those are rookie numbers, but it’s a start.

Followup on the meme above…