Biden Presidency Discussion & Memes (46th President)

https://twitter.com/sdiener86/status/1556816117519237120?t=fmVlhTrDV4UDR-3QYaIJwg&s=19

Raid is underway

0Q4vvt8ijeR6

1 Like

That is insane… Law is black and white… for the FBI to be used in politics is nuts.

Remember…

Half of the country still believes Trump is Hitler and trying to destroy America.
It is hard to explain just how deep in the hole they are on the narrative.

I bet all 85 people that comment on CNN articles are over joyed that something is finally being done about Hitler.

I’m not at all surprised that this happened. They’ve consistently used various to departments to spy, stall & ultimately prosecute their political opponents and without any repercussions whatsoever.

I always said shame on the Republicans for not acting on some of those egregious acts when they had an opportunity to. I know they probably don’t want to get dirty like the Dems, but at some point, you’re going to have to start swinging back, otherwise the match is going to end and you wish you’d done something when you could.

2 Likes

Not posting much because I’m on vacation this week but saw this waiting for a ride at Cedar Point and had to share.

I feel like this is a pressure cooker gaining pressure.

2 Likes

The claim is that the Justice Department may be actively seeking to use a charge to block Trump as the real motivation for this raid and possible charge. There is not a hint of concern over the FBI being used to achieve such a political purpose. That is putting aside the fact that, unless there is evidence of a “willful and unlawful” effort to conceal or retain such material, the FBI could end up an enchilada short of a combination plate for prosecution.

The problem is that the law would add a qualification or condition that is not stated in the Constitution. There are constitutional ways to impeach a president or to bar a former president from future office. The mishandling of official records is not one of them.

Alsooooooo…

f0DrepFYEMLr

86318ffbe9ef4bbd

1 Like

Judging from the lack of Memes FBI drove over to @JayS house right after Trumps.

Ha… was on vacation last week.

One Eye’d John McCain:

Fuck Romney

So… they definitely fucked this poor dog

It was global warming then too:

1 Like

2 months ago. The new democrat playbook

Get your for the upcoming revolution!

Fuck you Rino Liz and fuck political dynasties.

1 Like

Uh.

Why don’t i have and positive feelings from the name carl paladino?

Dear Liz…

I guess I’d want to have my events in pro-abortion states too if I was an organization famous for raping underage gymnasts.

SOMEONE POST A REPLY OR NO NEW POSTS FROM ME TOMORROW. I’ve hit my 3 post limit.