Biden Presidency Discussion & Memes (46th President)

#whiteprivilege

This is the same NPR that is mad at Musk for labeling them state sponsored media on Twitter…

12/16/2016

1 Like
1 Like

just me or is there too much wacky shit going on to even keep up with it all in one or a couple threads…?

1 Like

wait till election season next spring…

I think I found my new side hustle. OnlyFans account with AI generated women.

“We’re not coming for your children…”

Dude is definitely going to catch a CIA bullet like JFK did if he keeps this up…

1 Like

Wait wait wait… did he right the wrong doorbell or actually go into the dude’s house at 10:30 at night?

Probably fake but man this would be funny if true:

If you thought things were bad in Chicago before… just wait. The mayor elect just said retailers are the real looters for making profits and green lit people to take what they want.

1 Like

road trip to Chi town? too bad there isn’t a Summit there.

2 Likes

Bound to be a few “free” escalades in the lots though…

too flashy for me, but i’d take a nice Z71 Tahoe lol

1 Like

ya’lls too pale to get the 100% discount tho.

1 Like

Same. Still hard to swallow 80k for a new one.
I need to figure out what GMS is these days. My envoy is nearly dead and did not like pulling a camper.

Ima planning to get a lot of sun this summer. That should help.

This may sound stupid but i cant stand the IRS on those. why did the lower a arms have to come so low? I feel like they missed an opportunity.

lolz

1 Like

A bunch of people i commute with everyday drive those and i have notices the IRS looking sort of terrible from behind.

When i say commute with i mean drive the highway at the same time every day but in a different order.

2 Likes

The Germans been doing it for a while why not get some ideas from them lol gm does sone dumb shit.