Big Body Audi - call it John Gotti...

Last week aero93 replaced his Audi S4 with this 2001 Audi S8. This S8 to me is what a properly “stanced” car should be. The tires don’t have a ridiculous stretch, the wheels are a sensible offset that don’t require a negative 10* offset and a months worth of fender work at a body shop to fit. The wheels themselves flow with the car, almost like it was supposed to look this way when it rolled of the assembly line. Its not the lowest car but its a usable ride height, something you’re not afraid to drive.

Mods to the S8 are:
-20X9.5 +40 offset MRR HR3 machined face wheels
-Falken 452 tires (255/35-20)
-ST coilovers

In my opinion it doesn’t need anything else. Riding in the backseat you feel like a Russian drug lord with the side and rear sunshades/curtains. Stick a large bearded gentleman next to me wearing a black trench-coat, holding an AK47 and I wouldn’t be able to tell the difference.

I went a little overboard with the photos and completely out of my normal realm of shooting. Since we had time to kill I spent about 12+ hours over the span of 2 days just driving around and shooting at different random spots, some places that I’ve always looked at and wanted to shoot at and others I never would’ve thought of. Thats kinda what I miss about shooting, just hanging out, trying different spots.

Please keep the negative comments about the legs to yourself aero93 made me shave my legs and wear his girlfriends heels…he didn’t even kiss me later :’(

I have 41 photos total; see them all here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/killerblackbird/sets/72157627203926511/

1. Area 51??? :ohnoes

1. Y U NO BUY CAR???!!! HOLD DEAD HOOKER COMFORTABLY!!! :rofl

1. The shot you’ve probably seen a million times by now

thumbs way the Fuck up for this shoot jim !

So nice. I really may have to buy those rims and have then painted. Awesome pics.

whats the deal with the close call rig shot? was it really as close as it looks to being a completely waste?

Nice shots! this car looks great in person.

Sweet car and pictures. Wonder how Aero likes the car compares to the s4. Maybe I should make the same switch

Holy shit. This thing looks fucking badass. Love everything about it dude. Great pics KBB

sweet car, and pics are amazing as usual.

sure was! we aim to please

amazing as always!

Thanks guys!

I’m not sure of your question, but I was looking to make the photo appear as if the car was in traffic, just passing a car going in the opposite direction. Its an idea I had and I just wanted to see how it would work. The next time I try it the rig will be lower and in line with the on coming cars grille.

CFD Dan - Make a thread with your shots!

I love the lighting in shots 4 through 9. Gives a cool vibe. Car looks cash.

Great work KBB!

Solid work

everything is so simple and perfect on the car. the pictures are boss

i think he meant are we that crazy that we hang our equipment off the car into on coming traffic … and the waste being your 5dmkII being hit by my BMW hahaha

my question was, it looks like the camera missed the car by about 2 inchs. was it really that close or is it just the lens you used

that thing needs some paint love BAD.

trickery my dear Watson … trickery

Thanks everyone for the kind words about the car

Benny wana help me fix the paint up lol

I am not the person to ask lol, I washed my car for the second or third time this season like 3 weeks ago and haven’t since.

Big Red could make that thing smooth as glass.

Sorry to just post criticism by the way, this thing is obscenely sick. So jelly.