Big Body Rick Ross Audi A6 4.2

Had a feeler thread up last year, wanted to start a new one since the car is officially for sale. I’d be interested in a straight up trade for an e36 M3, or a clean(ish) 914 and cash depending on model/condition.

2000 Audi A6 4.2
300hp/300tq
quattro
147k miles and counting
Brilliant Silver exterior with black leather interior

Modifications:

-Innovative Tuning axleback with Vibrant SS oval mufflers.
-K&N panel filter
-H&R coilovers
-255/40/17 Kumho Ecsta LE Sport tires
-245/40/17 Blizzaks
-17x8 Mille Miglia Spyder wheels
-CF wrap over wood paneling inside (can be removed, easily)
-M3 rubber rear spoiler
-Pioneer P2300 in dash/touch screen

Stock amenities:

-Leather power/heated/lumbar/memory front seats
-Leather heated rear seats with fold down/snowboard bag pass through (snowboard bag included)
-Rear comfort controls
-Interior motion sensors
-Auto leveling headlights
-BOSE
-This is the 4.2 version of the A6, so it has the VERY wide fenders (RS6 body) and VERY wide door blades
-NO CEL!!!1111one!!

Maintenance:

-Oil changed every 7k, never burned a drop
-Plugs changed 5k ago
-T belt done at 100k
-Transmission range switch by previous owner
-All 16 control arms EXCEPT LR A-arm replaced last summer. Have replacement A-arm that is included with sale
-Front HP-2 calipers replaced with pads and rotors last summere
-Front wheel bearings replaced last summer
-Brake booster and master replaced in summer 2010
-Fuel filter replaced last summer
-Cabin filter replaced this past winter
-New PGW windshield last summer
-Aligned in September
-Inspected this month

Eh:

-LT sideview mirror is a little hazy
-RT sideview mirror has a few cracks in it
-ABS light and BRAKE light are always on, ABS isn’t fully there. Could be a bad module (sent to Module Masters 3 times in the past 2 years and they report nothing wrong with it, though) or bad ABS sensors. Sensor Ordered.
-Cruise control DOES NOT work. I’m told when the ABS is fixed, the cruise will work again.
-RT rear creaks over bumps at slow speeds. Probably due to the bad A-arm bushing. New arm included.
-Rear coilovers are a little soft.
-Headlight leveler light is on in the middle of the dash. Easy replacement, but it never bothered me enough to change it.
-Takes an extra few seconds to fire up some times. It’s not electrical, and all signs point to the fuel pump. Ordered.
-Center dash “info center” has typical Audi pixelation problems.
-Car has rock chips, some scratches (not bad at all for a 12-year-old car).

I’ve had the car since Summer of 2009, and have put mainly highway miles on it. I dated a girl near Pitt that I visited every other weekend, drove it to Saratoga once a month, Philly every other month, and many road trips in between. I’ve also DDed/driven to school in this car, I’ve put around 45k on it. Car has always started, never stalled, never overheated, never made weird engine/tranny/diff noises. It’s been the best car I’ve owned aside from my turbo. The V8 is stout, and still pulls hard. Car shifts smooth, and feels good. It is lowered though, so the ride is not extremely comfortable through the city. 22 gallon fuel tank that takes premium at least, so expect $95 fillups in the summer. If you care about gas mileage, I get about 560 miles to a tank on the highway, and about 350 in the city (25hwympg 16citympg).

As it sits now, with out the ABS sensors replaced or fuel filter replaced, $7,000. With everything replaced, $7,500. I have the title in hand, and will take a deposit for a few days. I won’t take payments, and I won’t “wait for you” if you’ve got no money to pony up.

New pics in the next few days, these are pics from a few weeks ago when it was still cold out.

pm me.

i want that pioneer unit remember

oh yes. idk why we lost each other’s phone numbers.

brothers on a hotel bed.

never got around to fixing anything, never had the time. fuel pump will be at my house in the next week, along with a fuel pump relay. I also have an abs sensor on the way.

I’ll include the pump, relay, and sensor with the car un-installed, for $5300. the pump is simple, as is the relay, and the old sensor just needs to be unplugged, and the new one plugged in. CRAZY. again, the car is still fine for DDing, just takes an extra 2 seconds to crank over SOMETIMES. fuel pump seems to be the culprit behind it all. email/pm me if interested.

$4,500.

please don’t drop the price anymore, this is starting to get tempting.

LOL!! buy this thang!

title in hand! no liens!

its fiat 500 time!