Biggest post whore (Anthony/kdubs/PJB content inside)

We’ve got Anthony averaging over 22 posts a day, and kdubs at a little over 18…

Who else is up there? HOLY SHIT, just checked PJB-over 21 a day since May 2008! Good work, Paul!

MR2Boy is at over 27!!!

yeah kiiiiiid

Watch out, all PJB/Anthony have to do is pick up the useless posting a little bit and they will be hot on your tail…

Anthony, try some PJB posts. Example-“I sold my Neon awhile back. I like Neons. It was a good car”.

someone has to much free time. How do you write 27 posts a day?:wtf

anyone can do it just post the most ridiculous and annoying shit you think of. dont worry if it makes everyone think you’re annoying as hell just post it

:lol i work my ass off in the summer and im a full time student now so i dunno what to tell ya. whenever im doing work on the comp i normally check facebook or shift every once in a while and usually whenever i look at a thread ill put my $.02 so i guess it adds up? :lol

some more CLASSIC PJB i-wanna-kill-myself posts

I’m going to burn down your igloo this winter.

lol dont eat the cheese man. It may be fake. hotwheels FTW

Omg the giraffe post :rofl

Giraffe post…

lol

Its almost Like Jack Handy, but different.

OH MY GOD. loling hard over here @ Giraffe post. + rep. I’ve never seen that before.

Apparently Ryan has more free time than I do and nothing to do with it if he can just look up a bunch of my posts and quote them all.

I post a little in the morning before work and later at night when I get home from work and the gym for a few hours.

Ive got nothing on Joey’s 22,000 posts.

I posted on a forum once, it was a cool forum, but I’m no longer on it.

he has been on here almost a year longer than you,so your post:time ratio is close.

ppd shows true post whore status, not total post count.

LOLZ!

For the record Ive got almost 11k posts and not one of them has been a picture of my penis.

WTF is taking pics of their peni on a male dominated forum?

OP…

WTF. Why