Biggest styling ripoff....ever?!

http://www.dupontregistry.com/autos/NewsCenter/NewsCenterDetails.aspx?mmysid=4101

it is but the ass end is very bad ass

doesnt seem like theyre denying it either:

Arrinera says inspiration for the car’s design comes from the radar-evading stealth fighter aircraft. However, there is no denying the Lamborghini styling cues, which, to name just a few, include a Reventon-esque front end, Gallardo-like rear intakes, and vents ahead of the rear wheels that are similar to those on the Murcielago. Access to the Arrinera is through Lamborghini doors, fitting considering the look of the car.

Don’t care, looks great. In this day and age you can throw a stone without hitting two cars that look alike. Just gotta build or buy what you like.

And of course, it’s got an LS based engine!

Oh fucking christ just read the article. Yeah that’s a modern age Ultima GTR on steroids. One of the original Ultima designers, and also LS powered. Go figure. That thing will scoot.

Lambo looks with an LS exhaust tone? No thanks. Car has no soul.

No heritage = no soul. That covers about 95% of the car on the road today. The “supercar” term is being thrown around far too often these days though, again going back to throwing stones.

And more kit cars use the LS motors than any other. Hell I know of quite a few GT40/Lola knock-offs that use LS motors :lol

LSx’s power the world dont you fellaz know this! lol

^ Did the red text just add 60 more hp to the mix or what? :tongue

All the modern super cars have the stealth fighter look. I guess it’s inevitable that one or two look very similar.

It’s Polish? Let’s put 20 seconds on the clock and see how many funny comments we can make.

well, if you cant come up with a design all your own, pick a few good ones and tweak them just enough to where you and vanilla ice can tell stories about how the subtle changes “makes it yours”

i was looking at this car asking vlad, whats the problem with this? looks good to me…

not realizing it wasnt a lambo :facepalm

LOL.

I like the outside a bit, the headlights actually look a little small but other than that I like it. There interior is god awful though

Biggest styling ripoff…ever?!

I think all those “retro” styling muscle car is the biggest ever. I LOL at FORD GT when I saw it. "Well we suck at design, lets just use the old car and throw a photoshop filter on it…DONE!

what would give it soul mr expert? just bc it looks exotic means it has to “sound” exotic?