BigRed & SmokinSS whos dicks bigger thread and drew really has an LS6

+1
RADIOSHACK has spoken

A little lesson, gather around kids…

Quench area-distance between the flat part of the piston vs. the flat part of the combustion chamber.

Camshaft does not affect static compression ratio, however it does affect dynamic compression ratio.

Dynamic-number you get on a compression gauge
Static-your ‘10 to 1’ number, etc, not affected by camshaft selection at all.

Are lame.

oh no you didnt

vagyna

So drews making “good” ls1 numbers because hes really got an Ls6…

Some shady shit drew…

all makes sense now

WHO THE FUCK CARES???

Everyone here makes excuses. My car read low on this dyno because of this that and the other thing… Or My car ran this at the track but I had a leaky this or a slipping that.

Here is a novel idea, get your shit in gear before you open your mouths to the internet.

Also, to each their own. EVERYONE here spends money on their cars to make them look nice and/or produce numbers… it doesn’t matter much wither the numbers are on a graph or a time slip. Just drive your car and have fun…

This thread no longer has anything to do with any of that…

Its about smokin saying hes got an LS1 when he has an LS6

paul got emm

I think it’s bullshit that Drew is getting all the attention, we should direct it over to Big Red and pick on him now.

so wait drew has a ls6? and big red shit is turbd now?

drew had one ever since his other motor blew, he had the ls6 put in, a couple of us saw the 243 casting on the side of his head, he then shaved it off to make it seem like its an ls1. I dont know why he admits it, maybe whoever go it for him was supposed to get your typical ls1 and got an ls6 and he doesnt want anyone to get in trouble, maybe he really thinks that an ls6 is going to be so much more powerful than an ls1, but when you cam it there are both pretty much the same, only advantage is sodium filled valves which help with valve float, dont get me wrong the ls6 heads due flow better but not by much.

Drew either had a good reason for trying to keep it on the hush, or he is out of his mind

just tryin to be sneaky wich all good and all ,but when so many people know what in it there is no point in it anymore

If your keeping it quiet from the getgo and only a few people know its all good…

but when you post it publicly on a forum the day you get teh car back…

thats my point ,

Who the fuck cares? Holy fuckin ballsac

Shut up mr. NAWZZZZ

:rofl

You runnin the bottle next season? :ninja

What bottle?

The bottle of NOS octane booster you nub

I hear that shit adds 3 pts to your octane grade