Bike and ATV guys, How would you like advertiser on the site?

I won’t go into exact details yet, but I’m at the point where I can give a set discount to NYspeed members. Deeper discounts depending on sales and what not. This is all on parts, clothing and accs…
I get monthly sales from a certian supplier and would pass the sales onto the customer and ontop of that your set discount.
EX) Nyspeed member discount - 10%
Tire sale on xxx brand 15%
NYspeed member gets 25% off

Some of you know where I work others don’t. I haven’t gotten all the advertising stuff sorted out yet, so I’m going to hope they let this slide

Let me know what you all think. Feel free to post up other ideas you have

Pending.

:tup:

You’re going to want to post up where you work and your contact info.

i think its a great idea … but you need to look at will you make more then $300 a year giving us hook ups…

also you need to think banners still dont work :gotme: this is why i have not done it yet

and i still need to get my bike worked on soooooo let me know whats going on

we may try for a month or 6 months and see how things go.
And seeing its a different sale every month, maybe I could get a sticky and change the org post each new sale or something…

do you guys have any used quads out there

Also I’m seeing what kinda intrest there is, like justa4door says, if there is no intrest then its not worth it. thats why I have not posted the workplace yet so i dont get screw for the advertising if its not worth it

sounds fucking awesome

it may be good for like a month but there is not that many people on here that have bikes and such… I like it but i dont think you can make the money back IMO

maybe, maybe not. for a month its a $45 risk. may be able to knock some $$ off a ATV, Sleds, bikes ect…

I think it’s a great idea. I actually had an interview at your work a week ago. Seemed like a good group of guys.

:tup: i wish you were closer to me :(.

Really? you do this, I’m going back into the shop lol

I really like Bucks, but the drive out there is pretty far for me.

Great group of guys out there, the ride at the end of august was great, had such a good time. I knew only 1 of the guys but didn’t feel like an outsider at all. Everyone I rode with had nothing but good things to say about the owner and his customer service.

Maybe Justa4door is right, havent even made one page of intrest yet lol

I am interested.

I buy most of my ATV and sled parts from E-bay and out of state retailers. 99% of the time its cheaper for me that way even with shipping.

I would buy local if prices were better and if the shop was close to me…

anyone else?

im telling ya there is like sub 15 guys on here that i know ride…

may also want to think of hitting up wnyoffroad.com may be a few more on there but im sure they are on here :gotme:

but if you can give me a deal!! :tup:

How many people work out at bucks?