BIKENIGHTS

Deff still going on this fri night buddy please stop out!!

Im in the CP area… i should be back from afghanistan before the late sept one, if you wanna cruise out there LMK

would def like to cruise out there with a vet… Might need some pointers from you seeing as how I will be going in the corps in january…btw thanks for everything your doing… can’t wait to be apart of it all.

Welcome back!

thanks man, its a love hate relationship lol. But yeah ill shoot you a PM once im back and go for a ride

Im not home quite yet… less than 2 weeks , cant wait lol

hey man sorry i missed out friday night. Actually got into a low speed accident on the bike. Coming out of a neighborhood in Loudonville after leaving phibbs to try and find a armoured vest a woman driving a van, cut across my lane going in the opposite direction. Locked up the rear held it up until the ass end fished into the side of her van causeing minor scratches to the driver door but then ejected me (not as bad as it sounds) into the rear quater panel of the van. Causing a lower/mid back sized dent in it. Some how i managed to keep the bike from snaping im left leg in half and from being roadrashed. Damage on the bike was minimal 3 small pieces of plastic were popped out of the left blinker (06 gsxr 1000) and 3 toothpick sized scrapes on the chaincase. I picked her up and she started right back up on the first attempt (after of course checking my ownself out). But i def want get out there hopefully next week. You guys get a good turn out this time?

https://www.facebook.com/pages/2Wheels-Bike-Nights/447667488597762

like the FB page also please:)

damn man sorry to hear that… im just happy your still alive to ride another day, Its crazy out there on the streets man!! and yea we had 24 bikes which aint bad seeing as the local fair was going as well