Bills/Falcons

Bill are looking preatty good on that defensive stand…

It’s been an exciting game. Vick’s a lot of fun to watch. Hopefully the bills can chew down the field with the short plays.

Edit- But after that sack, we need to get some coverage for Losman back there.

uh oh…TKO is hurt.,… :frowning:

fuck dunn

booya kelsay

lol, yes.

We should give Denney a job as a WR. He can catch pretty good. :lol:

well, currently miami is 1rst in our devision.:bloated:

giving up 400 yds at home is not the way to win a football game…

pittiful … just pittiful - o-lines needs toall be fired

how with a totally thrown together secondary, can we not complete more than 45% of ourpases for only like what 140 yrds???

More running, less Losman throwing the ball 30000 yards over the wide receivers down the field. And what’s with McGee letting every receiver ever catch the ball before making a play?

because he is a kick returner, he made many mistakes like that last year as i remember

vick is a piece of shit, i am so disappointed in him after watching him play. He’s a spoiled brat. throwing and kicking his helment.

he should have been called on an unsportsman like misconduct penalty 2 seperate times. /rant

Just got back from the game.

Uughhh!

Willis runs for a buck forty and we still lose. Tells you just how bad our passing game is.

Achilles (sp?) injuries are no joke. I hope Spikes career isn’t over.

D got run all over again. Who else misses big Pat???

did he snap the achillies?? - bc thats a very serious injury

man - 4 wides against a defense w/ 2 guys who got signed 2 weeks ago and we still lose.

qb growing pains sucks ass. this is a game we should have won.

game 3, and only 1 td via the pass.

I know JP needs time to learn - but this really sucks.

what sucks is basically the entire team is built and is playoff caliber except the QB. And with this “learning year” for JP the bills are going to lose some big name players in the off season so even next year when JP is better the rest of the team will probably be weaker

i bet in the offseason we lose both the special teams and defense coaches to other teams.

Yeah, Jerry Gray is sure to land a head coaching job somewhere. At least in the college ranks if not the NFL. I think Bobby April will be back though. You don’t see many special teams coaches jumping right to head coach.

Anybody hear anything about Spikes? Last I heard they are running tests on him tomorrow. Anyone hear anything different or if they ran the tests already?

We really missed the 3rd WR this week. Roscoe, where are you???

Blame it on Bledsoe :shrug:

Today’s numbers for Bledsoe:

Pass: D. Bledsoe (DAL) 24-38, 363, 2 TD

Season Totals:

G Cmp Att Pct Yds Yds/Att TD Int 1st Sck Rtg 

Drew Bledsoe DAL 2 39 60 65.0 487 8.1 4 0 23 4 112.3

Bills need to take a close look at what the Steelers did last year when Rothlesburger started. They are going about developing Lossman all wrong. They need to take some of the pressure off of him, and FIX THE O-LINE. It has always been the missing link. They will never win until they get that fixed. Even McGahee can’t run with that shitty line.

i think donahoe is still waiting for the o-line to “gel”.