Bills Jersey

Anyone have one they’re looking to get rid of? Anyone sell them :snky: on the side or know someone who does? Obviously I’d prefer brand new, but let me know what you have.

+1 as long as the knock off, knocks off some price

In for this too. Need one but with the rate the bills turn over players, I am looking for someone who has some laying around from China or something so I don’t have to pay $150

www.jersey101.com Has them for $39.80

i might know a guy. shoot me a pm

Well I know where to buy them online, but I kinda wanted one for this weekend, so if you can help me let me know.

I know JcPenny’s has knock off’s for $40 or so. I bought a Spiller jersey about a week ago from there GL

I have a pusluzny (sp?) one kicking around that’s practically brand new, and it’s a reebok one, no one wears it, i’ll sell it to you for 50 bucks. it even has all the official logos and all that bad mamajama on it.

Had one but I cut off a postage stamp size chunk out of it every time they’d lose since I bought it a few years ago. I have one sleeve left. Make an offer.

I just got one fresh from Fred Jacksons locker. He is my customer and I requested one. He even signed it too, but now I feel funny about wearing it.

TJ Maxx has knockoffs for like $25

^^ Sweet. I’ll check it out.

Be careful with the online ones. My friend’s dad who owns a sporting goods store ordered a case of them for all of us at ~30 apiece for football authentics and 35 for hockey and they got seized by US customs for being unlicensed. We lost all our money and the only thing the site offered to do was send another order for half price.

^^ Have your friends Dad be careful if he is doing that and runs a legit shop. I had a friend who had a small store here and was doing the same thing by getting boxes of jerseys from China shipped until customs siezed them. He was brought up on felony charges for counterfeit trafficking and got in a lot of trouble.

http://www.justice.gov/criminal/cybercrime/bartoeIndict.pdf

After he didn’t give me any of my money back I don’t care if he gets caught or not… (I would have been alright with it if I knew the risk involved but he had said that it was just a bulk discount for ordering 100+ jerseys online from a wholesale site) I think he would be alright though seeing as he didn’t sell them through the shop, he just got all of his son’s friends to round up orders

if you’re ordering one or two from a site like that, there will very very rarely be a problem. customs gets mad when they see a big shipment coming over because that usually means they’re coming over for resale.