Bings.ca sale

sale is dones… see ya

You have a PM!

ARP studs gone
taka lines down to one set
rear end links down to one set

i’ll update totals later because i know it will change again within a few hours.

S13 Coupe / Silvia Rear Valances - $150 shipped (2)

Anything for a fastback?

no, but i will be molding Type X 3-piece rear valances for the hatch this winter i beleive.

count me in for one of those for sure!

down to one small IC
and 2 sets of valances ( i had 3 not 2 )

i would definitely want some of those rear hatch valances if they suit my sideskirts.

yeah well i gotta work on a few things this winter…

i finally want to roll out with some sick Tension rods, Type X 3 - piece rear valances, and going to really get into the D2 dampers.

im sure other stuff will come up as well.

new and more prduct is always what we need :smiley:

do u know how much it would be to ship a “Bings chuki Aero-Lip” to edmonton?

Hey do the fender flare’s a complete kit of 4? or do front& backs sell separate?

Thanks…Josh.B

flares are complete set of 4.

the lip is not cheap to ship, hence the + shipping on it… i liekly around $100.

pullies gone
down to 2 engine dampers
down to 1 set of valances

are the fender flares the whole fender type or just the wheel well type?

wheel well type, not full aero fender

list updated… been a busy week

Have you had any problems with the engine mount for the torque dampners? I loved mine, but the engine mount broke, so now I have to go and pay more than I payed for the engine mount to get a new one made up. common problem, or just bad luck?

never heard of that issue.

how are your mounts? the only way i can see that bracket busting is if you have excessive movement that cant be overcome by the duralyn in the damper.

the bracket should never just snap

yeah, thats what I thought!! but the engine doesn’t move around that much, so i would assume the mounts are doing just fine. the engine has low KM’s as well. definatly kind of wierd!!