FS: S13 Coupe / Silvia OE JDM rear valances

http://bings.ca/images/valances1

http://bings.ca/images/valances2

i had 10 sets made last year and all of them sold. i now have requests from a couple guys wanting them but i need to order several sets to get them made.

the price is $150 CDN for local guys, no shipping if we meet at a SON gathering.

turnaround time is under 3 weeks.

sometimes 1 week depending on how busy the shop is.

OEM aero is ABS plastic, these are thicker and ‘should’ be equal or even more durable.

they are hand laid fibreglass

I am in, I need those to complete my Aero kit.

Pics of these on a members car?

Hey Bing, thinking of doing something for the S13 hatch? Like skirts or even the rear valance?

i had them at the fibreglass shop alreayd but no one ponied up the cash so i scrapped the project

no one has them mounted yet marc… and you dont have a s13 coupe anyways…well not yet

jantos has a pair, he saw me bat them against a poll and do no damage to them last year.

all the other ones were sold in the US.

Ouch.

I doubt i will find a coupe, especially one in good condition. Anyways.

Hopefully the hatchback owners will rustle up some cash for this good deal.

[quote=“Original Nutta”]

Ouch.

I doubt i will find a coupe, especially one in good condition. Anyways.

Hopefully the hatchback owners will rustle up some cash for this good deal.[/quote]

you will find one… they do come along everynow and again…

the key is to have $5000 that you are ready to spend and then dont hesitate when that car comes along.

i took 8 months searching everyday for S13’s before i found mine. i took the day off work immediatley after i saw it on trader on its first day and bought it that day… didnt even bother negotiating really… just said here is the cash i take car now bye bye…

i also drove over an hour to get it…

how many people required to do the hatch rear valences? id definitely be in for a set if enough people are interested (and if i dont find anything in the junkyards when it gets a bit warmer).

^^

same story for me just replace 8mos with 2yrs

if you can get me the 180sx type X rears i will have them done. they are the 3 piece versions.

i had 2 sets lined up but not enough interest.

since i have a coupe i am more inclined to bare risk on a product i can use myself.

bing, you have 2 sets of what lined up? and is oem aero for hatch also made out of abs plastic? i thought the sideskirts were urethane…?

I’m in for rear valances also and if possible side skirt too…

frig this isnt an interest check thread on Hatchback aero…

that thread already exists at the bottom og the group buy section.

lets keep this thread on topic

if you want to discuss hatchback aero dig up the thread at the bottom of the GB section:

http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5294

:shock:

any chance you can get these made for the fastback?

IFB?

I would probably be interested. Are you going to the Go-Kart meet bing?

hope so, but i wont have these things ready for then.

Same here, are you sure you dont want to ship a couple of sets out west? Im sure there are a couple of other guys whom want some on
n-e-c-c.com.