Birthday wrapup

So we went to Cammarats cafe around 8:45, it was beat and there is more excitement in a funeral home… although i wanted a dive bar, it was waaaaaay too much of a dive for me.

Then went to the Highland bar around 9:15, got there Be_rad showed up, played a few games of pool, drank a few pitchers and got a call… $1 miller lite bottles at the oregon. THATS ALL WE NEEDED TO HEAR!!!

So we were out the door, headed to the Oregon. Be_rads car was acting up so watching him squeeze his legs into Lory’s car was humerous. Got to the oregon at about 10:35, figured we couldnt take much advantage of the dollar bottles because the special only ran till 11. so we did what any smart bargoer would do in this situation… we threw $25 down on the bar and bought 25 beers. so our table was full of bottles, some empty, some full, but eventually all empty.

Then i dont know who’s idea it was, but it was def the best idea of the night. Eat n Park. Ron didn’t like the idea so he slept in the back seat of Lory’s car. We cracked the window for him though. Be_rad definately loves his buffet pancakes and sausage gravy.

went home. passed out. woke up at 6am still smashed, chugged a gatoraide and back to bed. up at noon, no worries :bigthumb:

IB:gives:

Sounded like fun, Glad you enjoyed your B-Day.

:yawn:

hey, I had to race in the morning, couldnt get too wasted, low key at Oregon was sweet

Be_rad is a racecar driverrrrrr

wow could you get any more original oh great master of the quote :rolleyes:

no,im waiting on u to come school wussy boy!