last nights events:

Go to Brass Balls Saloon. Eat shitty food. decide to go to Buxy’s (the Pittsburgh bar) since its right across the street from the hotel. Whitey and myself try to get on a bus, but 5 packed ones drive by. Finally one stops and the bus driver tells us we cant get on. We tell him to fuck off and get on anyways. He threatens to call cops so we get off. They he lets us get on and we get into it with a 60 year old disabled Vietnam vet with an eyepatch and a bunch of faggot senior weekers that tell us we should “respect our elders”. We get off, they start talking hard right as we are getting off the bus. :greddy:

Get to the bar, meet Buxy and some other people. Get fucking trashed. Go back to hotel. Make bets that people will not run into the cold ass ocean. Darkstar goes in first (buck ass naked), then big whitey, then little whitey. Everyone else pusses out.

:bowdown:

ur a fucking asshole

ha i played with servers and switches all night

been to brass balls. Fuck Ocean City. Maybe if I was still in college I’d be down with that.

:dunno:

where is Buxys we usually go to the Salty Dog it is also a Pittsburgh bar and the food is not bad

same place

I’m a bitch and was tired all weekend. Boo hoo. Just got back, going to bed now.

bitch. 2am swimming rocked.

i well… got wasted and had a hotel partyl… didn t make it to the show

too cool to look a brother up eh? :mad:

yeah I hate OC

]

in the oc thread i posted a welcome to anyone who wants to party on the 2nd floor \daays in oc front balcony… nobody could pass days’ in without seeing that we had 3 hotel rooms getting wasted… hell we tied sheets together and had people climbing up the sheets !! 4 big bottles of yager… [oc rips ya off 48$ per bottle!] 2 1/2 gallons of barcardi… 5 cases of yuengling… we was blowing flames out the balcony with barcadi 151!! i could go on… but this yr i did not get laid… i was faithful to the old lady!! just partied like no tomarrow…

oh yeah… i got mad titty shots… and ass shotss… but i didn t touch!! :angel:

about 12 am someone pulled the fire alarm… and we had to get in the parking lot!! had a huge group singing THE ROOF IS ON FIRE… WE DONT NEED NO WATER LET THE MOTHER FUCKER BURN…

then we pretty much got blamed for pulling the fire thing… lol… :rolleyes: hehe

all in all… 2 DAYS’ OF PURE FUN!

post up, WTF are you waiting for?

48 dollars for the biggest bottle of yeager is not a rip off, Thats pretty much on target with up here. Thats all I buy for our bar is the big ones.

x2 or death

i didn t take my digi… [cause of old lady] cause i know i would get in some type of trouble… my buddy has his digi ill be trying to copy them fr a one time shot 4 pittspeed only… then delete… hehe

we had older [age 40-up nieghbor’s climbing over balcony’s to do yager bombs! haha and on saturday night there was alot of family’s who brought the 12 yr old children over to get a picture because they thought we was hilarious!

:bowdown:

OC is a great time. I couldnt have stopped anyways. Work ownz me.