black Corvette C6

yup

whats rick have now nick

he gots a red c6, with exhaust maybe a chip :dunno: maybe some other things haven’t talked to em in a few. Went passed me yesterday and it sounded like a f1 formula car

kool…

no that one dude who used to talk to rick, his name was mauro got one but he is now in jail for laundering money or something to that nature atleast that is what i heard

ya i know mauro too

mauro’s in jail? wow, he’s always in trouble.

Killing that guy on a bike, now this

you didnt hear it was in the tribune review and i think it was even on the news

says he bought a car aquired from forfeiture in 2003… didnt he buy an nsx in 2003, i know he bought an 03 cobra in 2003, but that was new?

Is this it??
http://www.yourpenntrafford.com/newspaper/article/70288/Penn-Township-man-faces-drug-charges/

that would be the man and yeah he had an 03 cobra and an nsx both were no where near stock he also had a benz a jeep srt8 and countless other cars and bikes

ya, but that NSX was a turd

so i guess im the only person in the area that has scene/heard this black C6 vette with flames air brushed on the hood and fenders.the 2 times that i saw this car was in monroeville.once i heard/seen it being down shifting on 48 past the putt putt place. and like i mentioned before i saw and heard it getting the hell beat out of it leaving cochran.o well figured he might be on the forum but guess not.