black Corvette C6

I was just wondering if ne body knows a person who drives a black C6 vette that has air brushed flames on the hood and front fenders.it also have very dark tint and the car has some sort of aftermarket exhaust.it sounds really bad ass.i seen it at my work today(#1 cochran in monroeville).i think iv seen the car in my area b4 but im not sure.just curious if it belongs 2 someone on the forum cause it was a really sweet ass looking ride.

i guess im the only 1 that has seen this car

only C6 i saw was a black z06 downtown off of the 2nd street exit

well i saw the car only in my area…u cant miss it.its soo loud…i wish i new if a guy or girl drove it but like i said i was working and just herd it ideling then it took off…deffinetly sounded bad ass.

i saw it as i was walking into work today. probably rick as i believe hes the only ballsy Z06 driver around w/exhaust/cams/all that good shit. had silver stockies too. im sure it was rick…

I thought ricks was Red??maybe im wrong

hes got some mad cash…im sure a respray would be ntohing to him.

i come thru that area every other week end when i come home from PITT but i havent seen that car before. sounds awesome tho

maybe.but its black with black tint and sweet air brushed flames.so who knows.

is it a convertable

very doubt full its rick i dont see him 1 respray’n a new car and 2 putting flames in it

is it a regular C6 or a Z06? I know a good majority of the pittsburgh C6-Z06 owners

Is this the same rick that had the red cobra? well if so he has a vette now?

its not a convertable.i dont think its a Z06 but i didnt get a good view of the front.i just saw the ass end the entire time.but i do no its a C6 because how the rear end was shappend and the tail lights.im really surprised no 1 else has seen this car.u cant miss it.its as loud as a cobra with the m55 exhaust.it has a nice deep tone to it.o well maybe someone might no who drives it.

so i guess no 1 else has every seen this car b4?

i thought rick got a z06

iceberg?

no.
def. wasnt rick i see him daily. second there used to be a guy who posted on here that had it trying to figure his name out.

exactly.

Iceberg had a reg C5 and lives in philly

stalker