SPOTTED: NEW Z06

spotted tonight at transit and main st in williamsville at sunoco at 514 pm…black with the stock chromes on it…non-dealer plate. couldnt turn around to talk to him. just thought id share

Nice, good to hear they are starting to appear. I saw about 50 miles outside Bowling Green this summer (late June) but hadnt seen once since.

Yesss I cant wait for my first sighting!

there’s a bunch more around here than ya think … it’s just not the time of year for them … the average corvette owner put his car away weeks ago lol

Bah, I had seen soooo many of them over the summer already…

^ I have yet to see one, are you sure your seeing z06s nissan boy?

I wasn’t in Buffalo :slight_smile:

lol i think i saw the same one,it was exiting next to tullys/brennans over by that same sunoco.

Plate was custom,couldnt make it out.That was on monday.

thisthreadisworthelsswithoutpicswhythefuckdontpeopleputspacesinhere?

i havent followed much of the hype on the new vettes…to me it’s just another vette, there’s a ton around here…

but the purpose of my post is not to put it down in any way, what i was getting at is…how do you tell the difference between the C6 and the C6 ZO6? all i know about the two is that there’s a 100hp and 1 second difference between them…

saw the same one

the wheels for one 18 and 19, the center hood scoop near bottom of hood, chin spoiler, brake ducts front(reverse style) and back(intake style), the sound, badges. that rounds it out for apperence.

I love the ZO6:hitit:

you got to get out of buffalo.

seen a bunch of Z06’s out, theyre old news. saw a nice carrara gt playing on the highway against a mucillago (sp?) few months ago too.

I have yet to see one also.

I saw one at a car show. Amazing looking car.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v650/fetter/CorrvetteShow10.jpg

rear flares are like 1.5" wider too…

my bad…also is that a local show ?