Black Friday 2011

Who went out and got anything?

Anything good online?

Plans for cyber Monday?

forza 4 $28

the wife just got home she left 8pm last night got a 32" samsung for 200 carload of other stuff too toys for the nieces nephews and my son

to crazy for me going to lowes for a new shop vac, barnes and noble to get the wife a nook tablet and sears for a work bench for the basement

Forza 4, Battle field 3 @ walmart for 60$ I did not show up untill 8am store was dead and lots of things left, this was walmart albany too…

About hitt Pep Boys for the 7$ Castrol oil changes, Hoping they have the Full Synthetic 0w30 for 4$$ left.

went to walmart to get a 40 inch flatscreen they sold out by the time i got there at 9 last night. ended up getting a 32 inch for 188 and a ton of other stuff. it was mobbed

this morning i thought it was relatively slow. shopvac at lowes was junk so i passed on that. Got a chirstmas tree so i dont have to listen to the wife bitch another year for not having one as well as new HE Washer and Dryer. Got a good deal on a 6 ft work bench for the gun room and a nook tablet ( no deal there).

i went to ASS they had a 25% off labor sale today and tomorrow.
Got lots of shit done for cheap!
such a great group over there!

lol

went out to roll down the window and shout out foul things to the people waiting outside

Curious what you paid for the new washer and dryer and what the models were. We have front load HE sets on sale starting at $899. I’m curious as to what the whores at lowes had to compete

walmart, got myself a camera $120, got another camera for my lady friends gift $50, and a bluray/dvd player $50:)

Stuck at work so waiting for Cyber Monday.

Went out this morning with my moms- got sneakers buy one get one free, a ton of Carhart clothing for Wayne at 20-30% off plus a ton of other misc. gifts for cheap.
Wayne is just about to order us new droid razrs for $.01 now… seems like the best deal out of everything we purchased today.

Sent u a pm

Turns out pepperspray is essential in getting the best deals:

Saw Oleg bright and early.

wanted to go out and get forza 4 for 27 bucks but i’m too broke for even that. lol

who had the deals on carharts?

Try to shop for a new helmet. Obviously no helmets that anyone would actually want is a “special”…:rofl

Cobleskill Walmart was a freak show at 10pm. My brother wanted BF3, so I sent him in for two copies nothing else, and waited in the car :lol Went back at 3am and it was dead.