Black Friday (ads itt)

In all seriousness, is anyone going to Toys R Us? I need 2 of “Gathering at the Nemesis”

+1 i shat bricks last year working on black friday

Best Buy’s black friday always has awesome deals

i like the tv prices actually

are the ads out for toys r us for BF?? I may be going there but I’m not sure yet… depends on what store has the better deal on legos and some stuff I’m looking for for my son, Tommy.

black friday is for cheap asses

just thought about this I just hope nobody gets killed this year from trampling crowds or getting shot like last year

:lol they better not, thats pretty fuckin silly

if your over 50, stay home

Black friday is such bullshit, Most stores really only have a select few items that actually have good deals on them, but mostly it’s pretty much the same prices, if not HIGHER than they were before. Most people don’t realize that once the holiday season hits companies tend to raise prices slightly, especially on black friday.

Yea i’ve never fed into all the black friday bs, thought about doing it this year since i taking the day off, but i doubt it. I hate dealing with people and crowds

this girl i kno from school works at wally world and i guess some of them are going to have the specials in the middle of the store like the 24hr ones and someone has stand there and cut the suran wrap off the specials i deff wouldnt wanna be that person

Yeah, thats how they have always done it…not fun. Its amazing how crazy people get to save $10-15

All black friday is to me is recovery day from eatting my fat ass to death hahahaha

I am asking to please change the name to something other than BLACK friday… it is offensive to the guy next to me.

ROFL nice asperations in life! lol