black friday

You could also buy the same item a day or so before the sale, then on black friday go in for a price correction. This way you guarantee getting the item.

[quote=“nappy1380,post:17,topic:38191"”]

Why go to the store and get the deals when you can get the same price online?? Last year I got everything I wanted the was a “black Friday special” right from my own house.

Waiting in line is for suckers.

[/quote]

some things are in-store only…also only getting dial-up at home owns…

and its a real good time

Fuck that.

Cyber Monday >*

Shopping while getting paid,tax free and most of the time free shipping…how can that be beat?

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/

I’ve been using them for the past few years :tup:

[quote=“camarojoe,post:21,topic:38191"”]

You could also buy the same item a day or so before the sale, then on black friday go in for a price correction. This way you guarantee getting the item.

[/quote]

Most stores will not price adjust on black friday i know best buy and circuit city will not

or if u want a great deal, just work there for acouple months and use your employee discount. Ive been working at a big name retail store for about a year now, I bought a 50in 1080p plasma panasonic for just over $900. Granit that we recieved a 1000 mail in rebate through panasonic, But there are deals like this all the time when u work for big name retail stores.

[quote=“lightningbolt444,post:25,topic:38191"”]

Most stores will not price adjust on black friday i know best buy and circuit city will not

[/quote]

:word:
I unfortunatly worked at a retail store last year, i do not work now…

but that is true, the prices were the same, in fact I can think of multiple other “sales” were prices were lower, haha :smash2:

[quote=“lightningbolt444,post:25,topic:38191"”]

[/quote]

You bitch enough, they will do it for you. Customer satisfaction.
Or return and rebuy.

[quote=“camarojoe,post:28,topic:38191"”]

Or return and rebuy.

[/quote]

No, and nol.

[quote=“walter,post:29,topic:38191"”]

No, and nol.

[/quote]

Believe what you want to believe. I have worked retail and non-retail for a while and have been able to do it. There are plenty of exceptions and exclusions regarding purchases. I hardly pay retail for purchases and do it all legally.

But your info must be the end all and be all regarding black friday, right?

[quote=“camarojoe,post:28,topic:38191"”]

Or return and rebuy.

[/quote]

Well that may be true in some cases i am working at ccity right now and we are going through our black friday run throughs and we were told to not worry about who we piss off or how rude we are and also to not price adjust under ANY circumstance as it will take to long we also will not do returns until after noon on black friday.

[quote=“lightningbolt444,post:31,topic:38191"”]

Well that may be true in some cases i am working at ccity right now and we are going through our black friday run throughs and we were told to not worry about who we piss off or how rude we are and also to not price adjust under ANY circumstance as it will take to long we also will not do returns until after noon on black friday.

[/quote]

Haha, headquarters would love that :slight_smile:
I’m just saying that policies change.

BTW, got any ad scans??? :slight_smile:

What time do people usually start lining up?

A co-worker told me that he plans on showing up at like 9pm the night before for Bestbuy with a bunch of his friends, and he thinks he is gonna be late for the lines… jeez.

i still have my best buy work shirt, im going to put it on and walk in at 4 AM then whip it off as soon as the doors open

How hard is it for employees to grab tickets for items?

Everyday is Black Friday at DirectBuy.
Hey I just made that up but I will let them use it if they would like.:biglaugh:

[quote=“ryanmcell,post:35,topic:38191"”]

A co-worker told me that he plans on showing up at like 9pm the night before for Bestbuy with a bunch of his friends, and he thinks he is gonna be late for the lines… jeez.

[/quote]

i went to best buy last year at 10pm the night befor and there was a few people there with tents that were there the day befor they made a turkey and everything in the parking lot… kinda funny but dumb…

im just going for the dvds 3.99 for a dvd is a great deal

I was at circuit city last year. It was a zoo, all of the people that waited in line got screwed by the people that ordered on-line and selected pick up in store. They still got the best price. I dont remember much of work until 8am, i got in at 4am completely sloshed, upon noticing my belligerent drunkenness, my manager asked me to work the door and keep people from stealing. I was too allowed to be an ass to customers. I will never work retail on that day again… oh wait i will never work retail again, what a shitty job