Black Friday

u think they were giving away 500 to each person at toys-r-us this am, couldent park in the lot. And i wanted my barbie so bad…fuck.

[quote=“BuickGN,post:21,topic:39141"”]

u think they were giving away 500 to each person at toys-r-us this am, couldent park in the lot. And i wanted my barbie so bad…fuck.

[/quote]

LOL i cant stand normal mall crowds, i would go bonkers today

I went to the outlet at 12 last night… that was fucking retarded… I had to go to zumiez a few days before… IT WAS ALL THE SAME FUCKING SALES… and there were retarded amounts of people there.

Today is a perfect day for hibernation, and random nerdery.

ha.

didn’t wait in line…came at 8ish AM.

got myself 22" samsung 220WM (2220WM) @ Best Buy…
(very lucky me, the monitor lay around somewhere in the back side of BB)

cust. rep. told me, the monitor was gone in 8 minutes. I guess somebody backed out…

So lets drive around at 1am this morning and throw cold water on everyone in line. Ok done. :slight_smile: sucks

[quote=“ultradriver10000,post:26,topic:39141"”]

So lets drive around at 1am this morning and throw cold water on everyone in line. Ok done. :slight_smile: sucks

[/quote]

If you actually did this and didn’t call me to join I will kill you.

[quote=“BuickGN,post:13,topic:39141"”]

too many peeps out, got up at 4am went to store, out of stock. pissed me off, why fucking advertise if u dont have shit in. I just wound up ordering it online cheaper anyways. Fucking asswipes, stay the fuck home

[/quote]

are you really suprised? sounds like your the idiot for actually wasting your time :gotme:

[quote=“Adictd2b00st,post:28,topic:39141"”]

are you really suprised? sounds like your the idiot for actually wasting your time :gotme:

[/quote]

hate to say it, but :word:

BF Deals are generally pretty close to online prices… so meh.

The only really good deal that I was going to get up for(but slept through it) was that Guitar Center was offering 20% off of every purchase between 8-10am… combined with no interest and no payments for a year… I wish i wasn’t such a lazy ass and got up for that.

I got a 8 piece Ridgid combo kit from Home depot.Its an all weekend sale though.

46in 1080p Aquos - 1300 bucks. A little more than $20 in savings :slight_smile:

Meh

-22" widescreen dvi/analog LCD monitor $165 - retail $289

-2GB SanDisk Ultra II CompactFlash $17.00 - retail $59

-TomTom One 3rd Edition - $125, but possibly after rebate $25 (and possibly a completely free one) - retail $279

-3 pack of 5.8MHz cordless phone, retail $129 for $45.00

-2GB MicroSD Card - $17.00 - retail $54

-Sprint HTC Touch phone - $499 retail - after rebates, promos, discounts $140

• And I have 2 Wii’s with an extra controller and nunchuck each. :slight_smile:

And the beauty of it all is I slept in until 9am and left my house at 11am to do the ones I didn’t get online :slight_smile:

And if I didn’t have the issue with my plan at Sprint, I could tally 7 stores and all those deals in just over 1 hour and 15 minutes :slight_smile:

Oh yea, and Walter (I think thats who argued me.) Stores DO price match on Black Friday

[quote=“camarojoe,post:34,topic:39141"”]

-22" widescreen dvi/analog LCD monitor $165 - retail $289

-2GB SanDisk Ultra II CompactFlash $17.00 - retail $59

-TomTom One 3rd Edition - $125, but possibly after rebate $25 (and possibly a completely free one) - retail $279

-3 pack of 5.8MHz cordless phone, retail $129 for $45.00

-2GB MicroSD Card - $17.00 - retail $54

-Sprint HTC Touch phone - $499 retail - after rebates, promos, discounts $140

• And I have 2 Wii’s with an extra controller and nunchuck each. :slight_smile:

And the beauty of it all is I slept in until 9am and left my house at 11am to do the ones I didn’t get online :slight_smile:

[/quote]

Good job. We go to Rosa’s at 7:50, home by 10.

went to best buy at 4, got a good spot inline. beat people down for a ton of cheap shit. met a girl i went to school with that worked there, got hooked up, talked to her for 20 min, and got a phone number :smiley:

well worth the trip

I like how people think they are saving so much If you pay retail at anytime throughout the year because your impatient <unless your in a jam for something> you are as retarded as the asshole who cut me off pulling out of Koles on my way to work at 5:45 this morning. Black Friday early Bird turd munching Shoppers go FUCK yourself

^
ya the streets were filled with an extra amount of assholes today

I use to make fun of the people who would go out and wait all night in lines for deals. Well I joined the ranks of those people at Best Buy on Main and Transit last night. Got there at 10:45PM and froze my ass off until Jaeger and his GF brought me some drink and a sleeping bag. I don’t think I would have made it through the night without it… People would drive buy and yell “Idiots”. I would just nod my head and agree with them. They could have not been more right, I could not believe I was standing out in freezing cold just for a plasma. But I stuck it out and at 3:45 I got my ticket for a Panasonic 42" plasma for $899. And at 5:15 I was checking out with it and on my way home to shower and go right to my retail job until 7 tonight.
Was it worth it? I think so, met some new friends and had some fun freezing my nuts off. Would I do it again? Hell NO!!!

CIRCUIT CITY SUCKS!! i went at 5am… All i wanted was 2 of the Sharp 46 inch 1080P advertised for $1,299.00. They didnt even have any in the store. FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!