Black Friday

Everywhere was over priced except best buy.

best buy was selling guitar hero 2 and xbox360s but i checked the lot number/date and they were the old ones(also did not come with forza/marvel) not a good deal imo

A lot of stores had the in-store specials for sale online also. Hence me not having to wake up early for anything :slight_smile:

[quote=“camarojoe,post:34,topic:39141"”]

-22" widescreen dvi/analog LCD monitor $165 - retail $289

-2GB SanDisk Ultra II CompactFlash $17.00 - retail $59

-TomTom One 3rd Edition - $125, but possibly after rebate $25 (and possibly a completely free one) - retail $279

-3 pack of 5.8MHz cordless phone, retail $129 for $45.00

-2GB MicroSD Card - $17.00 - retail $54

-Sprint HTC Touch phone - $499 retail - after rebates, promos, discounts $140

• And I have 2 Wii’s with an extra controller and nunchuck each. :slight_smile:

And the beauty of it all is I slept in until 9am and left my house at 11am to do the ones I didn’t get online :slight_smile:

And if I didn’t have the issue with my plan at Sprint, I could tally 7 stores and all those deals in just over 1 hour and 15 minutes :slight_smile:

Oh yea, and Walter (I think thats who argued me.) Stores DO price match on Black Friday

[/quote]

Thats what gets me about Black Friday. Everything there except the HTC I know you can get any day of the week…

Only thing I bought was a 4g Sandisk memory card for my digital camera. $25 bux regularly priced $80. I also bought a shit load of christmas tree lights but they were $2 regularly priced anyway haha.

If you woke up early to shop today, you’re a complete idiot.

That’s all I got.

ordered my 35r kit from buschur for a whopping $3500

score.

[quote=“camarojoe,post:43,topic:39141"”]

A lot of stores had the in-store specials for sale online also. Hence me not having to wake up early for anything :slight_smile:

[/quote]

[quote=“91MR2,post:46,topic:39141"”]

If you woke up early to shop today, you’re a complete idiot.

That’s all I got.

[/quote]

The Plasma I wanted could not be bought online. It was only in store pick up. Trust me a tried over and over to purchase online.
I also tried to buy a certain model at Circuity City and tried doing the in-store pick up. And they where not having that either…

To me their seemed to be a good amount of electronics i.e. Plasmas that could only be bought in person at the store. Trust me you really think I wanted to sit out there all night freezing my sack off for no reason. I tried up and down to buy online.

Cyber Monday,shop online at work and get paid to do so! lol

I found it amusing seeing soccer moms in their escalades in williamsville scrambling to save $40. dumbasses

[quote=“Jon,post:49,topic:39141"”]

Cyber Monday,shop online at work and get paid to do so! lol

[/quote]

Hell yea. Half my work is on vacation, so I plan on checking out some deals. So far I’ll be ahead $300 for my Wii. What else can I get? :slight_smile:

I got up at 9. Made some coffee. Did some grocery shopping. Came home and the wife is talking about wanting a new TV. Strolled over to Sears at noon.

Got a 40" Sony Bravia 1080P LCD sitting above the fireplace now. :slight_smile:

Heh I got a 32in high def flat screen hanging on my wall for less than anyone else got one for today. I got it new with a 5 year warranty and a limited lifetime warranty for it.

And no I’m not disclosing any further info other than I know people who work at certain places :slight_smile:

i love black friday i get up at 4 every year. Went with BigB this year, was deffinitly a good time. Although i did buy more shit for myself than i did for neone else bu whatever ig ot all my shopping done.