Black Mamba

DANG DUDE. This guys picture is next to the word elusive. His juke moves are INSANE. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone change direction like him.

3:20 = EPIC

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ_eIM9EV0I”]De’Anthony Thomas (The Black Mamba) 1080p HD - YouTube[/ame]

Insane!

Kobe will always be the true Black Mamba.

Holy shit

Understatement. There are a lot of guys who can do this once or twice, but this dude has reels and reels of highlights…meaning, it’s an actual talent and not just luck.

I’d love for my Jets to get him :rofl

I just watched the 2012 highlight reel, his 94yd kick off return of the one game with everyone in awe was hilarious. One of the stadium security guys was just laughing and shaking his head.

That’s insane

Barry Sanders = more elusive / better juke artist

I don’t know about that…it’s pretty close and my vote goes to Thomas. Sanders could juke, but this guy is WAY faster AND as good as him at juking. Most of the time, Sanders was just ahead of the secondary and they couldn’t gain on him. Thomas creates distance as he runs and doesn’t just maintain it. Look at the cuts he makes and how fast he gets back to top speed. Insane.

It’s tough to say a junior in college is as great as a hall of fame RB. Thomas is def faster but watch some vids of Barry as far as juking goes. Barry was on a team that was 100% garbage as well and had a terrible o-line. Thomas wouldn’t get away with alot of the shit in the nfl that he does in that vid. He def is talented tho

He’s a freaking beast. If he can remain healthy he will make a lot of money. Got some major wheels too. The one at 3:22 is fucking nuts. :rofl

I suppose I can see that side :lol

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TflnHlQMt8”]Barry Sanders - Greatest of All Time - YouTube[/ame]

Just looked up this Thomas kids stats. Only thing that would be a downside for him is his size. 5’ 9" at only 170? He needs to get close to 200lbs.

That’s why he looks so fast.

Being 170 in the NFL is no good. You need to be heavier than that. David Wilson is 5’ 10" 206, and hes on the small side

Just don’t get hit lol.

Yeah he needs to get up 195+. Leon Washington is about his height but is 203lbs. When he was drafted by the Jets, he was pretty quick (4.42 40-dash).