Blackberry Storm 2 for Verizon

Well I bought the Iphone today so I dont really need this anymore. Figured I would post it up for sale to see if anyone would want/need it, otherwise I will keep it as a back up. Like the title says, its the Storm 2, its in okay shape, the screen is in perfect shape, in the top right corner there is a chip, and the back does not sit flush but stays on just fine with no problems.

I see these things in mint shape selling for $300 all day, however this is not mint but like I said its a great phone that I believe is priced well for what your getting. It will come with everything I have, original box, cords, charger, etc. I am going to start the price at $120 obo. I will post pictures soon, pm or post any questions or offers. Thanks

-Steve

Edit: $80

You could try Best Buy’s exchange program. Not really sure what they call it. They will buy your phone and give you a Best Buy gift card for what they deem it’s worth. I checked it out about a week ago and they offered $291 for my 32GB iphone 4. Not sure what your phone is worth but it can’t hurt to try it out, if there is something you could use from Best Buy.

wow no shit, ill have to check that out if no one wants it. anything is better than nothing

bummmp this up with a price drop to $80

uppppp

Does everything work on it? My Storm 2 works like asshole. The speaker in the earpiece does not work so I have to use a handsfree and look like a douche, or use it on speaker and look like a douche. The touchscreen on mine does not work 90% of the time where the send/blackberry/return/end buttons are, and the rest of the screen clicks about 3-5 times for every touch of the screen. I often spell wordds lliikkkee tthhhiisss. I hate this phone, but in the interest of not giving verizon any more money… Does yours have any of these issues? I am actually interested in it.

it has nothing of your problems except in the past it has done the " the rest of the screen clicks about 3-5 times for every touch of the screen. " but i just reset it by taking the battery out and it went away and didnt come back

bummmp

bummmp

Did you try Best Buy?

lol no i completely forgot, im going to swing by there this weekend and see what they would give me.

bummmmop

bummmp obo