Blanyer getting banned....

Ive been hearing some things about how exactly this went down…

If he got banned just because some people didnt like him, thats SOOOO FUCKING GAY. Ive heard some names being thrown around, and if who im hearing is involved in this is, I must say im very disappointed. Something about a “vote”…

He stepped over the line with the one comment he made to Kurt, and ill agree with that 100%.

I dont think ive seen everyone pile on a bandwagon as fast as the “hate blanyer” bandwagon. Its fucking pathetic. Picking on the n00b is one thing, but i cant figure out what the hell he did to make all of you seriously dislike him. I personally am gonna stand up and say i think he seems like a half decent kid, most of the problems surrounding him were because of everyone else, not him. This is not an acceptable reason to ban someone.

If you see anything untrue in my post, please bring it to my attention.

Originally posted by Darkstar
Ive been hearing some things about how exactly this went down…

If he got banned just because some people didnt like him, thats SOOOO FUCKING GAY. Ive heard some names being thrown around, and if who im hearing is involved in this is, I must say im very disappointed. Something about a “vote”…

He stepped over the line with the one comment he made to Kurt, and ill agree with that 100%.

I dont think ive seen everyone pile on a bandwagon as fast as the “hate blanyer” bandwagon. Its fucking pathetic. Picking on the n00b is one thing, but i cant figure out what the hell he did to make all of you seriously dislike him. I personally am gonna stand up and say i think he seems like a half decent kid, most of the problems surrounding him were because of everyone else, not him. This is not an acceptable reason to ban someone.

If you see anything untrue in my post, please bring it to my attention.
If u would read all the post he posted in maybe u would understand. Some of his comments were totally uncalled for and all of us mods had enough. I wasnt the one who banned him but I stand behind the person who did it 100%. Some of the shit that is being posted on here is really getting out of hand. Some people need to knock off some of the comments they say especially when its in topics that are suppose to be serious. I also dont really see why it is any of ur business anyway. This matter is between the mods, blanyer, and whitey. :mad:

Originally posted by EK1997
thanks.

I totally agree that what I said to Kurt was out of line, and I’ve apologized to him for it. He’s actually one of the few people on here I’ve ever met in person (I sold him some vinyl stickers a few months ago).

A lot of what I’ve said on here which can be construed as me bashing other people’s cars is completely tongue-in-cheek… maybe I don’t do a good enough job of letting people know I’m just fucking around.

And for anyone who believes I think my cars are better than anyone else’s, here’s my noob post:
What about the Fat comments:mad:

Like I said before its the mods, blanyer, and whitey’s business of why he got banned not urs. Ok this thread is :lockd:

Originally posted by Vapor Trail
i hear ya, i hate sarcasim, why cant people grow up and act like adults
amen brother:tounge:

Originally posted by sonic03snake
Your waisting your breath, Darkstar just likes to feel like he has a say around here.
nuff said!!!

ATTN MODS

could one of you please remove the off-topic comments in this thread. This is on-topic. And im not saying this to be a smartass.
eat shit!!!look at other threads in here asshole!!!

Originally posted by sonic03snake
Every thing i said was on topic. You are just a cry baby attention whore.
x2 correct!!!

he should be banned cause he signed up under a new name & whitey hates that!!!ban darkstar to!!!

Look, i was trying to have a discussion with the mods. I posted this in on-topic so everyone wouldnt come in here and whore it to shit, like they have.

Why are you getting pissed at me? This has nothing to do with you, sonic03snake, or anyone else besides the mods…

besides, you know i love you! :kiss:
FUCK U why u fighting his battle anyway!!!

I appreciate you respecting my opinion. I dont see why im catching so much shit for this… I didnt come on pointing fingers, calling people douchebags or anything, i calmly, concisely, and politely stated my opinion on the matter. Ive been a mod, and ive been around for a while. I guess i should have known what would have happened by standing up against the bandwagon.
:dunno:

what fucking bandwagon asshole???

Originally posted by HaNnIBaL64
:eek3:

wtfs got pewter ass all lit up?
darkstar & blanyer!!!all they do is talk shit!!!theres story always out do anyone ellses!!!they always got to be the better one!!!FUCK THEM BOTH!!!

lol, its not a battle man. I heard one side of the story, i asked for the other side of it. Then i stated my opinion, it just happened to be an unpopluar one. If i had started a thread saying “YEAH FUCK BLANYER! BAN THE FUCKER” nobody would have had a problem with it.

:dunno:

the good question is, why is everybody getting super pissed at me just because i dont hate the kid like everyone else does? I would stick up the same way for any one of you if the situation was reversed, and i would hope you would do the same for me.
NO THANKS & not!!!

Originally posted by SleeperGTP

FUCK U TOOOOOOO

the “lets all hate Blanyer” bandwagon

Im not saying that you’re in the bandwagon. You might actually hate the kid. I dunno… I dont. Hasnt done shit to me. And from what ive seen, he hasnt done anything to the majority of the people that are always calling for his head. And those that he has done shit to, hes apologized to.

But again, why are you getting mad at me?
i dont hate him!!!let him stay !!!ban u!!!hell he called me & apalgized(sp) that was cool in my book!!!ur just making me wanting him gone with all this fucking drama!!!

No fuck you,what the fuck is your prob???:mad:
fucking asshole like u & darkstar!!!

What the fuck did i do?:confused: Why start shit with me?
u started fuck head!!!u know the fucking smily face!!!

oh grow up big guy,i was just trying to play around to calm down this situation
FUEL TO THE FIRE!!!

Mike, yes he was banned. the reason is the fact that he made threatening comments, and did nothing but put the board in an uproar.

The ban was going to be mostly temporary until whitey returned anyway. you have to draw a line somewhere, and when people were told to wrap thier cars around trees, and about thier gf’s personal issues used as ammo. there needs to be some sort of line drawn.

Whitey has banned Quik for a reason that was far less offensive. the fact that he was annoying. he got banned, learned his lesson and has toned down. and Blayner has done the same.

the use for this board was to give us a way to keep in touch, as most of us had become good friends over the years of PSR. and when shit starts up like it did, some sort of action needs taken.

and as taken from the registration agreement…

"Although the administrators and moderators of PITTspeed.com will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of PITTspeed.com or Jelsoft Enterprises Limited (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By clicking the Agree button, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws."

its a simple view of not everyone agree’s on what people do. and that is fine. but the trust to do the best things in intrest for the board was left in the hands of us. this all boils down to thew fact that the banning was a scare, and he is back on posting under a new name, and acting normal.

seriously, id see this being alot more of a problem if we IP banned him

My $.02

read from page 3-18 in the archived thread for a sample.