Blazer cluster problem

So im trying to trade in my 99 s-10 blazer and since ALL Stealerships suck balls they are trying to kill me on my trade cause my odo is inop …

this is a very common problem for the WORST truck EVER built …

My Shift indicator,odo,and i think a couple of warning lamps are inop … but they will function normal for short periods (maybe a few weeks at a time)

basically i just want to know if anyone knows a fix for this ??

and before anyone makes a stupid comment like …"why dont you wait for it to come back on then trade it " …

Because i dont have time … who knows how long it will be out for

the truck now has like 112K and some change … im not trying to buy a used cluster with 150+ on it

Fuse panel connection?

I know of a grand am that had the fuse pulled for 20k to stop the build up of miles…plugged it back in…traded it in…good to go.

not a power problem … ALL the gauges,backlight,SES,seatbelt,abs … they work

check the connector thats snapped into the dash behind the cluster. when the cluster is screwed in the connector simply pushes into place…it might be loose causing it to not have a solid connection or some of the pins may be bent on it or the cluster itself if its been tampered with in the past. youll need to remove the bezel and then the screws that hold the cluster in to check it.