Blitz Nur Spec R Catback exhaust

Hey guys I’am currently ordering a Blitz nur spec r catback exhaust off of Phil (s14_2Nv) and I was wondering what you guys think about this exhaust? Please let me know what you think of it even if you have’nt had this exhaust installed on your car, also any1 know if I need anything else when installing this exhaust.

Thanks!

It’s a straight bolt on catback exaust, it comes with all the hardware to put it on.

We sell a lot of Blitz Realize TTs and we’ve had customers who have installed it in under 15 min. as long as your stock exaust isn’t all rusty.

I was ganna get that exhaust if I hadn’t seen the Dart. I’ve always loved the Realize TT, the best exhaust with a muffler, lol.

How much do the TT’s go for? will be looking for a new exhaust next spring.

EDIT yowwwza 800$

Blitz nur spec r is loud iirc

someone post some vids of this badboy

I’ll never think an exhaust is loud ever again, lol.

we got one in stock and if youre interested in picking it up before spring we can work out a deal for you. pm if interested.

i have one,

loud as fuck, it puts all motor ricers to shame.

if raceready has one in stock jump on it…they are good exhausts and usually a bitch to find in stock in the US…

Theres 2 links for the exhaust let me know what you think…2nd link is better imo

P.s this aint on my car

and the second video is on a subaru

this exhaust is worth it, it isnt loud at all, and its really nice and worth the price.

it still sounds fucking badass!

I like the exhaust note, sounds cool, aggressive, not ricey at all. The rattle is kinda annoying, but it says it’s not due to the exhaust.

I have the rattle…it’s coming from the pipe knocking the lsd
I love it on my car but the bad thing is that the muffler is really big and since it’s angled, the bottom part of the canister has more chances of scraping

wow… pretty loud, not as loud as my piece of shit.